1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

General Cosplay

Discussion in 'Crafts and Cooking' started by Max Apogee, 28 May 2015.

1. BLame

BLame That Devonshire Mug.

Given it a like, looking forward to seeing your work!

Really need to update my own, I don't tend to get many pictures to put on there though haha.

Thorn likes this.
  2. Open Book

Open Book Now with Breaking Bad.

Thought this was good enough a thread to share these (not by me of course)
    Two interpretations of the same character. The first is more elegant yet haunting with the opening montage, but the second is more like the film and incredibly realistic. Both are awesome in their own way.

3. Teamidris

Teamidris Writer & Cosplay

I forgot to post the finished item :)
    I need the legs better and maybe a tad more armour?
    [​IMG]

4. BLame

BLame That Devonshire Mug.

Been quiet in here recently, anyone up to much?

I got to cosplay again for the first time since April this last weekend, Vault 101 Security yet again.

[​IMG]

I really want to do something different now, although I don't really know what. I'd love to do an Overwatch Reaper, potentially crossed with Mami from Madoka Magica but I don't know how well I'd fit that LOL.

5. Thorn

Thorn Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

I've got a Halloween cosplay in the works, but I'm saving it for... well, Halloween obviously. I'm hoping it'll be worth it since it's something I'm doing for the first time cosplay-wise.

#85 Thorn, 18 October 2016
    Last edited: 18 October 2016
    I'dLikeToBeATree likes this.
  6. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

I'm working on another cosplay but right now I've only got a few supplies that I require really. But I'm pretty sure it'll be ready very soon in the near future I imagine. What is it you ask? Wait and see my friends, wait and see.

7. Stormblaze

Stormblaze Purple song pone

gonna start putting together a Jasper cosplay (Steven Universe) since I've got the body build like her. Ive got a friend who has offered to style the wig for me, but the main challenge is going to be fixing the gem to my nose, i dont really want to paint it.

8. Max Apogee

Max Apogee Five gold and a party!!

Any Battlestar Galactica fans, I've just finished my newest costume ...
    IMG_1832.JPG
    This has been one of those costumes I've wanted ever since I saw it (I've taken to calling it Project: Holy Grail, lol :p) It's also the first costume I've made entirely myself, as such it's a bit rough around the edges, but considering I've never done anything like this before, and my skill with a sewing machine is moderate at best, I've REALLY pleased with how it turned out. (it's also not the greatest photo of it, but I've not really had chance to take any others just yet. I'm hoping to get some more after the weekend)

If anyone's at MCM in London this weekend, I'll be wearing this costume on the Saturday :D

9. Thorn

So, here was my cosplay for Halloween night at work: Sans, from Undertale.

Hope you didn't have a bad time tonight:
    [​IMG]

I'dLikeToBeATree and Bexy164 like this.
  10. Thorn

*blows heavy amount of dust off the thread* It is Spring after all.

How's con season treating folks? I'm getting ready for MCM in May with two new cosplays, one of which I'd like to show you:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bexy164 likes this.