1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Hello there!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by FluffyXai, 7 April 2017.

1. FluffyXai

FluffyXai New Pony

I'm Xai, or FluffyXai, been an artist in the community for a long time now
    Hoping to make lots of friends!!

I have undying love for the community and the show, as it's done so much for me. Since coming to the fandom rather late (just after season 3 ended, during the hiatus) I've made so many friends and found so many opportunities to grow as both an artist and a person. But while I have some close groups of super nice friends, I'm looking to find more bronies from the UK so maybe i'll have more people to hang out with and keep up with events.

So yeah, I hope I'm received well here and it's great to be here ^-^

Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Hai Xai. If you're an artist, why not share some of your art with us. Heck even make a thread in the art and drawings section but in the meantime. I hope you enjoy your time with us.
    Pinkie smack.gif

3. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Hey, welcome to the herd xD

4. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Welcome to our friendly herd!
    A little rhyme from me
    To say I hope you like it here:
    Enjoy UK of E! :)

Glad to have you aboard the Good Ship UK of Equestria. Motto: "We haven't sunk yet!" :D If you have any questions or would like advice on the forum, either ask here or send one of us friendly (honest!) mods/admins a PM and we'll try to help you out. :)

If you'd like, you're welcome to start a thread for your art in the Art and Drawings section, and to post about any (family-friendly) pony drawings you have in there. You can also add a link to your DA in your forum signature if you want.

5. Remy

Remy Zap Apple Jammer Extraordinaire

Pleased to meetcha!

6. Eliki

Eliki Element Of M&Ms

Howdy howdy howdy and welcome to the site! :p