1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

MLP-themed level for VVVVVV: "Harmony"

Discussion in 'Games & Development' started by Loganberry, 24 December 2016.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

A bit of a niche interest, but I've knocked together a small (25-room) pony-themed level named Harmony for the retro-style 2D puzzle platformer VVVVVV. Nothing fancy like custom graphics, just a bunch of rooms inspired by stuff from the show and the fandom. Think of it as an alpha version -- it's playable, but occasionally you'll get stuck in a wall and need to save and restart.

Harmony is a fair bit easier than many third-party VVVVVV levels, partly since I got fed up with the majority of those being almost impossible for those of us without ridiculous levels of gaming skill.

You can get the Harmony level here, for the next few weeks at least:

[link removed, as my browser has started flagging it for adware. PM me if you want the level!]

It definitely works with the full version of VVVVVV, and should also work with the free Make and Play Edition, which is available from the makers here for Windows, Mac and Linux:

http://distractionware.com/blog/category/vvvvvv-make-and-play/

A couple of screenshots to give you an idea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 Loganberry, 24 December 2016
    Last edited: 20 January 2017