1.   This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2.   Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  3.   Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

My Little Pony: Found items and bargain thread.

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Ben1138, 14 July 2012.

1. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Style Selected:
    Apple
    I wish my Tesco (Tesco, Gillingham, Kent) had better stock...

If anyone needs any of the Mane6 wedding singles they had all of them and in their 2 for £7 offer. They also had loads of talking celestias for £17.99.

2. StarlightComet

StarlightComet Habitual Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    ToysRUs website has a few pony items on sale. However it is an Online Only sale and their minimum delivery charge is £4.95. I was initially interested in the Scooter set until I realised it wasn't as much off the price as I thought :( If it is available for Click & Collect though, you can probably pick it up at your local ToysRUs instead (however not all items are eligible, if you can it will have the option on the item page).

Pony Scooter Friends with Rarity & Daisy Dreams ToysRUs Exclusive - £8.99 (Was £17.99 50% Off)
    Princess Cadence - £14.99 (Was £19.99 £5.00 Off)
    My Little Pony So Soft Toy (Random Selection) - £6.99 (Was £9.99 30% Off)

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/browse/free-bridesmaid-pony-when-you-spend-gbp25-on-my-little-pony

ToysRUs are still doing the "Spend £25 and get a free Bridesmaid Pony" offer. Also a "Spend £50 for Free Delivery" if you find that much to spend on.

3. FlynnyHooves

FlynnyHooves Gordon Brown is Best Pony.

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Manchester's Entertainer in The Arndale have stopped stocking W3 Blind Bags. Only W4 now. Regular cost, so just a heads up to anyone.

They also have a sale on some pony stuff, can get Royal Wedding Brushies for £3.75 (reduced from £5), picked up Rarity earlier today.

4. Hamsteh

Hamsteh Active Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Omg D: I want the scooter set for that price... Shame about the delivery cost though. :(

5. StarlightComet

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Same. I'd like the scooter set but mainly just for Daisy Dreams. A couple of the little accessories are OK too. But considering what the single ponies with accessories cost £18 was too much for me. So when I saw the £8.99 price tag on the site my interest was piqued. Since I could maybe sell/trade the extra Rarity to make the difference. But yeah with delivery its only like £4 off in the end... :( And I can't seem to find Click & Collect as an option for it.
    Hopefully they will do a similar sale instore nearer to or after Christmas.

6. Hamsteh

Hamsteh Active Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    I'm trying desperately to find something else to buy so I can justify the postage, but it's not happening. ; __ ; (Extra pressies for the friends who are also massive kids sounds good to me... xD)

I've just ordered the other exclusive set with Skywishes as well. x__x Why now, TRU?!

Also, I'm way happier about this than I should be, but LOOK!

Liink!

That's the pony section, yeah? Look at the categories down at the left side, at the bottom... Underneath the option for TRU exclusive, there's a section for boys toys! Makes me laugh that the soft toy is in there but whatever. xD

7. StarlightComet

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Ooh, where's that? It's supposed to be a "European Exclusive" but I've never seen it. I guess Hasbro don't consider UK part of the EU :p (they probably have different branches for Hasbro Europe and Hasbro UK). Same with others like Star Swirl etc.

Hah, yeah odd. I hear places like The Entertainer used to split their shops into boys and girls with big headers above each section and pink vs blue walls. Example:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

Its just themed by toy / brand now, though purely by packaging there is still a wash of colour of course. Some stores in America still do the pink / blue painted walls for toy sections though. Example:
    Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Hamsteh

Hamsteh Active Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    :D Here:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330801107694?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

It's a shame we missed out, but I don't think that can be much higher than retail price really, and Skywishes is really nice. xD Cheapest I've ever seen the set for actually, so if you're after one, get it soon! :p I'm sure they'd have all sold by now if it had her name in the title, it's actually listed pretty poorly but the seller is french, in all fairness. She usually goes for higher than that alone. I'd really like a Star Swirl as well, but I doubt that's gonna happen. ; _ ;

9. StarlightComet

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Ah I see. Yeah I don't get why we didn't get them either. Someone in America asked me if I see this set around because obviously UK is in Europe so why wouldn't we get a European Exclusive...? But nope, logic doesn't work like that in pony distribution. :rolleyes:
    Hmm its really tempting but I'm kinda overstretched on budget right now, thanks for the link though. I wish they didn't keep charging triple that of a single pony for a Mane 6 duplicate and a few plastic accessories. :(

10. Hamsteh

Hamsteh Active Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    I know! Sucks so bad, pretty sure my mum asked the same thing when I told her it's an EU exclusive. xD Think I pretty much started calling them "international exclusive" ponies after that, that's what strawberry reef calls them, and it's fits better than EU exclusive.

That's a shame. D: It will probably still be there once you get some more money, I've had it on watch for a while, the listing nearly ran out of time once, but the seller added more. xD If people don't see the link I posted, I doubt that many will sell. I don't mind so much cause it's cheaper for Skywishes than anywhere else, and I can use the extra RD for my BFs christmas pressie. He wants a Derpy. xD I wanted the turtle as well, it's really cute O:

I'd really like a Star Swirl and Rainbow Flash... Come on Hasbro, we're in the EU too! ; __ ;

11. LoomX

LoomX Honorary Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    If anyone has a QD Store near them (mostly seems to be in the south east) then you may want to check them out for wave 4 Blind Bags as the Wrexham store had them today £1.99 each.

12. nerdowl

Style Selected:
    Apple
    When you said mostly in the south east I wondered why I hadn't heard of them, butlooking at the map it appears to be more mid-east (yeah i know that's nt a proper region... Mid tk north south-east?) , blast being so far south lol.

13. Blueflow

Blueflow UK's Largest MLP Vendor

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    Luna has been re-stocked. The set of 2 is now available.

14. nerdowl

Style Selected:
    Apple
    Awesome. Ordered <3 You may be fed up of hearing this but I really appreciate you running this so that we can get ahold of items not readily available over here at a very reasonable price. :)

15. Aurum Noble

Aurum Noble Ferroequinologist

Style Selected:
    Surprise
    I haven't seen a QD in ages, although since I've not seen one in my home region, they do seem to be more common towards the upper South East/East Midlands region, particularly in Bedford and East Anglia.

16. Centurion

Centurion Centi Claus

Style Selected:
    Frosty (Animated)
    The Works in Newark on Trent sell Fluttershy for £3.99. They probably have more in their larger stores.

17. Cadance89

Cadance89 Active Pony

Style Selected:
    Sky
    Please can anyone tell me what newish things they've seen in the Manchester area? Especially wave 5 blind bags? I've read through but I don't think I've spotted one about those (or if there is sorry I missed it!)

I went on a hunt today and found -
    Ancoats Retail Park Toys R Us - umbrella, rucksack, Pinkie Pie hair extensions (hmm can't find these online, maybe I should've gotten a photo? Pink MLP licensed curly hair for a little girl packaged in a plastic tube), G3 babies and mermaids, light up princesses, train, castle, wedding singles and bigger playsets, scooter set with Lily Blossom, styling RD, Sweetie Belle car and those blind bag comb/mirror sets
    ASDA superstore near Manchester football stadium - Pretty similar, PP and RD styling reduced to £10 each and train sets a bit reduced, wave 4 blind bags

18. Centurion

Centurion Centi Claus

Style Selected:
    Frosty (Animated)
    Manchester football stadium, not very specific. :p

Cadance89 likes this.
  19. Cadance89

Cadance89 Active Pony

Style Selected:
    Sky
    Lulz I don't know off hand - sorry I've looked it up, it's the Ashton New Road Asda (near the A662)

20. nerdowl

Style Selected:
    Apple
    I think they more meant you didn't specify Manchester City or Manchester United for the football stadium. They are both in Manchester you know ;)