1.   This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2.   Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  3.   Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Princess Twilight Sparkle Large light up figure?!

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by purple Haze, 26 September 2013.

1. purple Haze

purple Haze New Pony

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Hey Pony gang!

Ok so I was working today at Selfridges (we have mlp hasbro section, but the fixtures look great!!!) and this came in today?!

http://www.hasbro.com/mylittlepony/...?R=C65188D4-5056-9047-F501-91EE6497CBD2:en_US

I was rather excited and opened one up, of you push her her wings flap, she sings and talks and has a light up horn. I then found out its exclusive to department stores! I thought you guyz might wanna know I no alot of ppl not like hasbro stuff I like both fan "brony" stuff and hasbro.

Lol suffice to say Im the only one in toys who likes MLP lol why get a barbie when you get a pony lol

:)
  2. Loganberry

Loganberry To the frozen north(west) I go!

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    Specifically Selfridges, or dept stores in general? The Birmingham Selfridges isn't brilliant for toys, so it would be nice if Debenhams/House of Fraser got this as well.

I didn't even know this was going to be available in the UK, though! I believe @LunasNightmare has just imported one from the US, so he'll know how good it is I'm sure. :)
  3. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Style Selected:
    Apple
    Here's a review from a US toy reviewer youtube account for those interested in this:-

4. BridleTimeout

BridleTimeout Let the Rainbow remind you...

Style Selected:
    Rainbow
    I imported one from the US as I didn't know they were going to be available over here.

I don't like the voice because it and the phrases the toy says are decidedly Not Twilight. I wish they would have programmed some quotes from the show instead. (A point that I believe they touched upon in that Bin's Toy Bin review)

The flapping wings and moving eyes and head are quite neat I think. Oh, and I really like her mane! :p

Overall I'm glad I bought it. It's a nice addition to the growing Twilight Army on my pony shelves. :D
  5. Princess Celestia

Princess Celestia Sunbutt

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    yup i did and she is sooo cool one of my fav toys infact :) i did not know she would be in the uk to hence importing but NM i got what i wanted :)
  6. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

Style Selected:
    Apple
  7. Bexy164

Bexy164 Queen of the Wig

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
  8. Princess Celestia

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    ok i dont know if anyone has brought one of these from the uk but something happend today i saw three of these in my local entertainer but they dont seem to talk, mine says "hello im princess twilight sparkle" she then sings the "isn't it amazing" song with vocals then says "will you help he put on my tiara" and "lets learn how to fly"and lots more, but the three in the entertainer did not tak at all just afew fragments no vocal singing nothing, i showed the manager a video of what mine says and shes going to contact head office about it we tryed them in both demo mode and play mode but they all had the same problem even the first phrase when shes ment to say "hello im princess twilight sparkle" all the three in the shop said the end cut off "princess twilight sparkle* and that was all, so i dont know if there may be a dodgy batch that have hit the uk (i was going to buy another see to keep in her box) but you guys may want to look out for this problem if your going to buy one or it could just be the batch that my store had.
  9. Bexy164

Bexy164 Queen of the Wig

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    I bought one, but then my mum made me return it
  10. Pointless

Pointless We'll do everything by the book

Style Selected:
    Rainbow
    Why did she make you do thato_O
    But im getting one soon of uk amazon
    Princess Celestia likes this.
  11. Librase

Librase Provider of hugs

Style Selected:
    Night
    As a Twilicorn fan, I will just start squeeing now.

Squeeee!

That's odd. Maybe you can drop some hints for Christmas?
    Princess Celestia likes this.
  12. Pointless

Style Selected:
    Rainbow
    Ok she is on the way twilight is best pony and my twilight army will prove that
  13. Bexy164

Bexy164 Queen of the Wig

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    no point, my parents hate me liking MLP, they think its stupid and babyish and that I am really a 3 year old (my mum made me take it back because she didn't like me spending 30 quid on a "stupid pony toy")

because apparently ponies are stupid and babyish and I should not be spending 30 quid on a stupid pony
    Last edited by a moderator: 20 November 2013
  14. Princess Celestia

Style Selected:
    Buffalo
    awwrr sorry that your not allowed one :( that's soo mean *hug*

I will be interested to know if yours talk properly all the ones I found in the entertainer seemed to have problems (see my last post) missing speech the one I got from the US talks and sings as shes meant to :) but hopefully they have sorted this now as I want another one
  15. Librase

Librase Provider of hugs

Style Selected:
    Night
    Renovate the house into a MLP castle and fill it with ponies. They will learn to love them.
    Pointless and Princess Celestia like this.
  16. Princess Celestia

Style Selected:
    Buffalo

I approve of this idear :) it pleases me
  17. Pointless

Style Selected:
    Rainbow
    I'll let you know when she arrives