1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

so long and goodbye.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by I love sylveon., 12 March 2017.

1. I love sylveon.

I love sylveon. is a big ol' fluffy fluff.

Hey guys and girls/stallions and mares,

It's time for some real talk... for the past couple of years, I have felt my own interest in the fandom, for the lack of a better word, slipping. This is not to say that I hold any disregard to this show of magical friendship equines and the values of friendship that it preaches, far from it, what I want to say is this; I consider myself a brony no longer and because of this I no longer consider myself welcome here.

Please don't fret yourself about my wellbeing, I have not encountered any sort of bullying in the forums, it's just that I feel that the label of brony no fits me... I still consider myself a fan of the show.

There's two things that I would like to happen;
    1, admins/mods should lock/close my account.
    2, there should be a sub-forum, in miscellaneous discussion, for those who wish to leave.

Please consider this to be my last ever post as a brony.

Saying sayonara,

The brony formally known as "I love sylveon."