1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Staffordshire Brony Meets

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by MachinePony, 31 December 2016.

1. MachinePony

MachinePony Renegade Timelord

You know what, me neither. I'm sure this game comes with instructions though.

2. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Oh, I'm totally happy to give it a go. :) I just think I'm likely to be the worst player in history. :D

3. Loganberry

Since over 24 hours have passed, and this is a time-sensitive thread anyway, I think I can risk a double post. Just to say that I will definitely be there tomorrow. :) Well, trains permitting and suchlike. I hardly know anyone there, so just look out for the totally confused and bewildered guy in glasses. :D

MachinePony likes this.
  4. Teamidris

Teamidris Writer & Cosplay

It was most enjoyable and 'Rebel Records and Toy Shop' was a thing to behold :)

MachinePony and Loganberry like this.
  5. Loganberry

Oh sweet Celestia, that shop was amazing. If Cannock had nothing else, it would be worth going there for that!

I had a very good time today, so thank you to everyone who came along for being so nice. :) And special thanks to @MachinePony for running a great meet! I'm definitely interested in coming to a Staffs meet again in the future. Although I can't make Tamworth next month, I hope those who do go have an excellent time.

MachinePony likes this.