1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Tamworth Meet

Discussion in 'Proposed Events and Requests' started by MachinePony, 13 February 2017 at 8:21pm.

?

What activities or leisure would you like to do at the Tamworth Meet in March?

This poll will close on 6 March 2017 at 8:21pm.
  1. SnowDome

50.0%
  2. Bowling

100.0%
  3. Tamworth Castle

50.0%
  4. Shopping in the Town Centre

50.0%
  5. Shopping in the Ventura Retail Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pub Crawl

100.0%
  7. Other (Post suggestion)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MachinePony

MachinePony Renegade Timelord

Hello everyone, MachinePony here and I have been organising brony meets in Staffordshire since New Year. Forgive me if my grammar and paragraphing on this thread is a bit trashy. That's due to me feeling tired but I want to get this out the way tonight as I'm talking about organising a big meet in Tamworth next month, likely on Saturday 18th March. After the success of the Lichfield meet last month I like to organise a meet in Tamworth which is where Birmingham meets with the rest of Staffordshire. So far the meet I had in Lichfield comprised mainly of shopping and eating out and the plan is mainly the same for the Cannock meet this week. So I like to organise a meet in Tamworth where there are other things to do. These activities include:

• Skiing and snowboarding at the SnowDome at Leisure Island.
    • Tenpin Bowling at Bowling Fun and Games near Leisure Island.
    • Looking around Tamworth's Castle near Castle Grounds.
    There is also an option to shop within the Town Centre or at Ventura Retail Park nearby (If anyone wouldn't mind a long walk between these areas) as well as many places to eat and drink at. So if you're interested or live nearby, please drop a message on this thread and let me know what activities you're interested in. Any new suggestions are welcome.

#1 MachinePony, 13 February 2017 at 8:21pm
    Last edited: 13 February 2017 at 10:28pm