1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Tamworth Meet

Discussion in 'Proposed Events and Requests' started by MachinePony, 13 February 2017.

?

What activities or leisure would you like to do at the Tamworth Meet in March?

1. SnowDome

50.0%
  2. Bowling

100.0%
  3. Tamworth Castle

50.0%
  4. Shopping in the Town Centre

50.0%
  5. Shopping in the Ventura Retail Park

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Pub Crawl

100.0%
  7. Other (Post suggestion)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MachinePony

MachinePony Renegade Timelord

Hello everyone, MachinePony here and I have been organising brony meets in Staffordshire since New Year. Forgive me if my grammar and paragraphing on this thread is a bit trashy. That's due to me feeling tired but I want to get this out the way tonight as I'm talking about organising a big meet in Tamworth next month, likely on Saturday 18th March. After the success of the Lichfield meet last month I like to organise a meet in Tamworth which is where Birmingham meets with the rest of Staffordshire. So far the meet I had in Lichfield comprised mainly of shopping and eating out and the plan is mainly the same for the Cannock meet this week. So I like to organise a meet in Tamworth where there are other things to do. These activities include:

• Skiing and snowboarding at the SnowDome at Leisure Island.
    • Tenpin Bowling at Bowling Fun and Games near Leisure Island.
    • Looking around Tamworth's Castle near Castle Grounds.
    There is also an option to shop within the Town Centre or at Ventura Retail Park nearby (If anyone wouldn't mind a long walk between these areas) as well as many places to eat and drink at. So if you're interested or live nearby, please drop a message on this thread and let me know what activities you're interested in. Any new suggestions are welcome.

#1 MachinePony, 13 February 2017
    Last edited: 13 February 2017
  2. MachinePony

@Teamidris What are you interested in doing for next month's Staffordshire meet?

3. MachinePony

The Tamworth Meet is going to be held on Saturday 22nd April. The meet up point will be at the Costa Coffee in the town centre at 11.30. Activities will be voted on by the attendees present at the meet. I will update on this thread in the confirmed event discussion section if further changes are made between now and then.