1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Telegram

Discussion in 'Community Suggestions' started by PlaidSlurpee, 10 April 2017.

1. PlaidSlurpee

PlaidSlurpee Well-Known Pony

Howdy!

Just noticed the forum has a Discord server and was curious - maybe we should have a Telegram group too! I don't have much experience with Discord but Telegram is super nifty for phone users

2. Alteran

Alteran A little bit hoarse

I like Telegram. However, as we already have an established community on our Discord Server, it doesn't make any sense to fragment our special community by splitting them up on to a Telegram group as well.

There is a very decent Android and iOS version of the Discord app, so being able to participate on your mobile is indeed possible.

Silver Broom likes this.
  3. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Yeah there's already Bronies UK which is enough I reckon.