1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Traders' Corner
    You should not post, link to or advertise anything which breaches the intellectual property rights or infringes upon the copyrights of another person or organisation.
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Tempest's Custom Blind Bags

Discussion in 'The Trader's Corner' started by Tempest, 4 August 2012.

1. Tempest

Tempest Sky Painter 1st Class

Forgive me, my little Bronies. For I have been so long away. Now I return to you at the hour of my need ready to sell my clay-based services to my favourite fan community.

Welcome to this, Tempest's Blind Bag Custom Shop.

Until this point I was really scared that I wasn't a good enough custom maker to sell my blind bags. However, I find myself in some desperate need of funds (unemployment, rent arrears and student loan be damned), so I hope some of you need custom ponies.

Prices (with examples to follow)
    *Straight forward repaint: £15
    Since I don't imagine a lot of people want plain repaints, consider this a base price for my customisations. Repainting will include adding uniforms or new cutie marks onto one of the many basic blind bags. Or even changing a 'Ribbon Heart' or 'Star Swirl' into one of the Mane Six.​

Every other option from this point on will be adding onto this price, taking into account: blind bags, time & labour, parts etc.​

*Sculpted Accessories: +£2-5
    Anything from goggles, hats, shoes or items. The price will vary depending on complexity.​

*Mane and Tail: +£5/£2.50
    Simply removing the old hair and sculpting new ones. This will also include the cost of repainting, obviously. If you only want one of these things changed then the price is halved.​

*Gender Realignment Surgery: +£9
    I don't happen to have any of the male pony blind bags, I make my own. So if you want me to sculpt you a male figure from a female base then add this cost onto the base.​

This price also includes the cost of a mane and tail resculpt. Since I'm already messing about with the head shape, and they tend to have different tails.

Right. So that's that. Let me explain with the only two pictures I seem to have on my memory stick of my blind bags.

1) Midnight Dash adds up like this: Base Repaint & uniform £15 + sculpted goggle, very small call that £2. Her mane and tail were the basic Rainbow Dash model, so that's £17 overall.

[​IMG]

2) Sable Whisper adds up like this: Base £15 + Gender Realignment (including mane and tail) £9. That's £24 overall.

[​IMG]

I can accept up to 3 custom jobs at a time, and there is a limit on the blind bags I currently possess. So please ask first, what would be a possible task.

* I'll sculpt any OC or canon character, depending on complexity.
    * There will be a discount for sending me a blind bag to be customised, but I am not taking responsibility for errant postal deliveries.
    * Post here or PM me. I'll try to be fair in how many jobs I take at once. But please ask anything here that you're not sure of. This post will be updated if any questions are asked.

SLOTS ^^
    1) Arachne Blossom - Caliope the Zebrah [In Progress. Payment Received]​
    2)​
    3)​

2. Tempest

Tempest Sky Painter 1st Class

Almost finished with Cal the Zebrah. Just need to paint her up. More details on how I'm progressing here.[​IMG]