1.   This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2.   Scheduled Downtime Warning
    Our hosts will be moving their infrastructure on Sunday 27th of July between Midnight and 8AM. The website and Teamspeak will be unavailable during this time. We will try to keep you updated via Twitter as we know what is happening.
  3.   Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Transformice

Discussion in 'Games' started by Solunar, 17 April 2012.

1. Solunar

Solunar ~ Skywings ~

Style Selected:
    Crystal
    Hai Guys! If you've ever heard of or played Transformice before, you will most likely know you're an adorable mouse chasing after the cheese.

http://www.transformice.com/

[​IMG]

This is the interface, you can see the mice and a "shaman" helping the mouse to get to the cheese and then race back to the hole before time runs out. This particular screenshot captures my current "tribe" room in which I made the Parasprite you see there :). My mouse is the RD haired one if you look closely.

Overall, if any of you guys play it, or end up playing it, give me a shout and we can potentially set up a UKofEquestria tribe or something.

My Mouse Name: Darastrixen

Edit! Also there's an item shop in which you can exchange your collected cheese for clothes etc. The best thing though, they have pony manes!!