1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What annoys you

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Blaze_Midnight, 3 May 2012.

1. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

I wish studios would offer new releases to Netflix etc at the the same time as Cinemas, so that Cinemas have to rethink their pricing.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  2. sean retro

sean retro Honorary Pony

How much?!

3. nerdowl

nerdowl Dr Who & MLP Fangirl

I've not used it in ages, but Dolphin used to be good. :)

4. Thorn

Thorn Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

£22? In my area, cinema tickets usually cost around £11.

5. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

In City centre, IMAX showings they massively hike the price compared to smaller town multiplexes I find. The price for being in a prime location easy to reach on foot.

6. Thorn

Thorn Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

Thing is, I've seen movies at the O2 cinema that certainly didn't reach £20. And these were big hits, the last one I saw there was Doctor Strange.

7. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Same here really I've seen a lot of movies at the VUE in Reading and they never reached £22. It's always in the 10s range never the 20s. That's the thing.

8. Kemaiku

Kemaiku Honorary Pony

Our local Omniplex costs £4.50 a movie, the Odeon in Belfast about £11, I've never seen even a Maxx 3D movie that cost more than £12.

9. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

You guys are lucky, that seems reasonable.

10. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

The fact iTunes did not add the new episode yet (here in the US, it's either Discovery Family or iTunes to watch new episodes). Calling Hasbro and Apple back and forth getting nowhere to why it wasn't added. Treading the Internet carefully as people can't control spoilers. On top of that, Hasbro said Discovery Family makes (you read that correctly) the show. Take your pick with what's annoying.

At least the last part made me and @Cloudane come up with theories on how ponies are made, so there's that. :p All I want is the new episode to be added like the last three were.

Cloudane likes this.
  11. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Time for every inbox and every online shopping site to be inundated with "Star Wars Day Sale" ads.

At least they've stopped pretending it's still funny...

Bridle Timeout likes this.
  12. Snowyshy

"May The 4th Be With You! 15% off and free shipping on Star Wars!" - Hasbro, 2017

:p

Cloudane likes this.
  13. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

May the 4th be with you! When people pretend to be star wars fans for a day. But arent actually proper fans.

Corduroy Road, Cloudane and Snowyshy like this.
  14. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Well, there's no rules for what a "proper fan" is. If they like it, they're fans enough.

DerpyWhooves and Snowyshy like this.
  15. Parthidens

Parthidens Honorary Pony

Tried to post a link to Facebook for Star Wars Day, complete with caption. Phone can't do captions as well as the link, so I try doing it with my tablet. Tablet deletes every word as I type, so I try it with laptop. Laptop does it. I'm no tech buff, but posting a video to social media really shouldn't be that complicated.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  16. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

Me on the other hand I've kind of had my May the 4th day already in the form of the Star Wars theme day at LEGOLAND and they had Star Wars characters roaming around they had Boba Fett, Kylo Ren, Rey, Chewbacca, Han Solo, Darth Maul and loads and loads of Stormtroopers roaming around the park. I tell you the sight of seeing the Rebels as well as Stormtroopers wandering around the harbour is the most surreal sight you'll ever see. Methinks it's a test run for when I head up for MCM. Others will think…well otherwise. It was crazy when I did it but my god was it awesome. :p

DerpyWhooves, Parthidens and Bexy164 like this.
  17. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

The fact that my local college effectively forced me into a mock exam last week to prepare for a test, and then don't give me my marked paper or any feedback whatsoever in time for the actual paper I did today. If I don't get a job before finishing the course I'll be doing my AAT level 4 with the Open University next year to save myself a lot of stress and rage. :mad:

I've also ordered a new lawn mower and the delivery guy was suspiciously stealthy. Why go to the effort to drive to my house and make no effort in actually letting me or my parents know you're here to give me it? Gah! Derpy may get lost, but even she'd know to knock the door!

18. Bexy164

Bexy164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member

Not being able to work when I need to

abrony-mouse likes this.
  19. Snowyshy

I'm a good example. I really do like Star Wars and a fan, it just isn't #1 on my list (Ponies get that honor :) ). Though I do watch the movies from time to time, and I love playing the video games. Even played some Star Wars Rebel Assault II tonight. I also like playing Starfighter, Battlefront II, and the classic Dark Forces.

DerpyWhooves and Parthidens like this.
  20. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Dear certain-let's-player-who-shall-not-be-named:

DROWNED IS PAST TENSE. Stop saying "I don't want [character] to drowned!" multiple times in a video. The word is "drown".