1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What have i been up to from September last year to now

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by TheLegoBrony, 13 February 2017.

1. TheLegoBrony

TheLegoBrony Active Pony

so in September, I was extremely poorly but I got better just before the end of September so thumbs up for that, I have made my own Lightbox for taking pics of my Lego/ Bionicle creations. I got back into Power Rangers (well Wild Force AKA Animal Squadron Gaoranger) and I'm building the mech/ power animals from the show even the ones that weren't in the show (I am having problems with one Power Animal which is the Rhino (Very complicated transformation)).

my dog and my fish passed away last year October so just the cat left and she is getting comfortable coming in the living room/ lounge, I got storage for my Lego system bricks so no more tipping out the big box out on the floor.

got a Gaming Channel sorted out for Youtube so I'll be posting stuff there too as well as my other one i have just have to get a recording box for my computer and Xbox360.

Planning on seeing the Power rangers movie in March and the Transformers 5 The last Knight

and some personal stuff happened but everything is ok now

so here is my question: How are you Gals and Guys?