1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

What's on your mindgrapes?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by Dylia, 6 September 2013.

1. Mane25

Mane25 Honorary Pony

I agree it's annoying and I'd much rather that not have happened... What I've decided for myself though is to not fight it, it's not anything we can control so embrace it positively and just make the most of the upside of having two episodes a week to enjoy. It's completely your choice but since you say you don't know what to do, my suggestion would be to do that; having 13 weeks of lots of Pony, and being able to freely discuss it online, has got to be better than 26 weeks of avoiding spoilers. As I say I'd rather not have to make that choice, but with the movie coming up as well and the EqG shorts this is hardly set to be a Pony-deprived year.

2. Pigasus

Pigasus Hogs the bed

I'd prefer one episode a week too but I suppose if anypony has a right to release episodes early it's the Canadians, seeing as they make the show!

Cloudane and DerpyWhooves like this.
  3. janglehooves

janglehooves Proud to be an earth pony!

The good news is that at this rate they're going to run out of episodes before the season production run is completed (apparently this has been confirmed by show staff but I'm not sure where) so it should put the brakes on things. I too would have preferred the US schedule but I'm watching them as they air partly due to spoilers but also because once an ep is in circulation it's a lot easier for uploads to get taken down from where I usually watch them (I hope that's vague enough for the rules...;)). You're spot on about the Golden Oak. :(

DerpyWhooves and Cloudane like this.
  4. MCtoastie

MCtoastie Element of Elements

But then there'd be no new ponies to enjoy until the movie :p

Wonderbolt likes this.
  5. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

I can cope with that if I can binge watch the season xD

6. Parthidens

Parthidens Honorary Pony

Thoughts go to everyone in Manchester. :/

7. Aldersgate

Aldersgate Honorary Pony

From Manchester, thank you. Was just at the vigil at the Town Hall. A really good atmosphere, even though a couple of EDL idiots tried to hi-jack it. The city is a strong, multicultural community and it's been incredible to see the outpouring of support from the country and around the world.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  8. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

On my mindfruit... Chewie is best Star Wars character. *wookiee noises*

DerpyWhooves and Cendaquenta like this.
  9. sten whik

sten whik Space

Just spent 22 mins trying to decide who's the best Star Wars character before giving up so thanks for that.

Snowyshy likes this.
  10. Starscream759

Starscream759 Honorary Pony

"The Force is with you young Skywalker. But your not a jedi yet." Vader will always be my favourite thank you. :p

Parthidens and Snowyshy like this.
  11. Cendaquenta

Cendaquenta Honorary Pony

Ooo, I could never pick... love Vader, Leia, Han, Chewie, R2D2... everybody.

DerpyWhooves and Snowyshy like this.
  12. Wonderbolt

Wonderbolt Honorary Pony

Sabine When is the best star wars character xD

Snowyshy likes this.
  13. sten whik

sten whik Space

Since we're still going I'll just do a top 30 in no particular order instead...

Vader, Emperor, Chewie, Leia, Han, Luke, 3PO, R2, Maul, Savage Opress, Ackbar, Dooku, Yoda, Tarkin, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, Thrawn, Kanan, Ezra, Sabine, Finn, Poe, BB-8, Ventress, Hera, Hondo, Lando, AP-5.

Snowyshy likes this.