1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Your Day Of Gaming

Discussion in 'Games' started by Horty, 5 May 2012.

1. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock wants a dragon boyfriend

Beat Champion Road and, with that, all of SM3DW with my sister! We now intend quickly to get the final Miiverse Stamps by completing every stage with every character. It's so great to feel how our co-ordination and in-game skills have increased and we can breeze through early stages now.

Bexy164 likes this.
  2. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

Mario Kart 8 this morning, did a couple of online and offline races. Played Sonic Battle while in a waiting area, just battle mode to pass the time. This evening, I played the original Worms and had my best battle yet, well at least within the week of owning this game.

Bexy164 likes this.
  3. Cuttleshock

Cuttleshock wants a dragon boyfriend

It's been so long and turbulent since the announcement that I'm not even reacting that much now, but it's, it's finally here. Gen 7 Pokémon are finally available in Pokémon Shuffle. I'm a little low on money, so I'll bolster that as well as I can quickly with the free 15-minute no-Hearts ability, but I'll otherwise get straight to it. Mega Gallade awaits!

4. Snowyshy

Snowyshy A UKoE US Poster

Played The Smurfs on 3DS this evening and witnessed this gem of a scene...
    0513172100.jpg

Papa Smurf is confirmed a Jedi! Seriously, this really was in the game. XD Enjoyed playing it, it's been quite a while since I've played a cartoon inspired game as most of them go to mobile nowadays.

MCtoastie likes this.
  5. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

Played Resident Evil 2 for the first time in a long time.

Wonderful memories :)