Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!Dismiss Notice
- Last Activity:
- 27 April 2012 at 8:51pm
- 21 December 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Semiotic Sheriff, Male, 32, from Neightonstone, London
Q: Why did I agree to come down to Oxford for a week and be in a play? 24 February 2012
- Wordwind was last seen:
- 27 April 2012
- 3 November 1988 (Age: 32)
- Home Page:
- Neightonstone, London
- Making the words into words they were not before
- Possessor of a silver-tongue coated in acid
- Still needs to work on Kindness, though Laughter comes easily and often.
- Swears like a sailor who's stubbed his toe, but will try to reign it in so as not to startle the fillies.
- Looks a bit like a pirate.
- Mad as a box of ADD frogs on the outside, but inside lurks the secret that must never be revealed: actually really well-balanced and reasonable
- Everyone is inherently good, they just disagree on the definition
- Not always a nice pony, but a certain charm remains
- Extremely glad Modesty is not one of the required Elements of Harmony
SignatureWith Soviet Pinkie Pie, 4th wall breaks YOU!