- Last Activity:
- 27 April 2012 at 8:51pm
- 21 December 2011
- Likes Received:
- Trophy Points:
Share This Page
Semiotic Sheriff, Male, 30, from Neightonstone, London
Q: Why did I agree to come down to Oxford for a week and be in a play? 24 February 2012
- Wordwind was last seen:
- 27 April 2012
- 3 November 1988 (Age: 30)
- Home Page:
- Neightonstone, London
- Making the words into words they were not before
- Possessor of a silver-tongue coated in acid
- Still needs to work on Kindness, though Laughter comes easily and often.
- Swears like a sailor who's stubbed his toe, but will try to reign it in so as not to startle the fillies.
- Looks a bit like a pirate.
- Mad as a box of ADD frogs on the outside, but inside lurks the secret that must never be revealed: actually really well-balanced and reasonable
- Everyone is inherently good, they just disagree on the definition
- Not always a nice pony, but a certain charm remains
- Extremely glad Modesty is not one of the required Elements of Harmony
SignatureWith Soviet Pinkie Pie, 4th wall breaks YOU!