1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponyville A New Beginning!

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Sir Dave of Dave, 20 July 2014.

1. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

Night Orb teleported next to Shyss,

"so, you'll need some camping equipment, and so will anyone else who wants to join us four"

"three!"

Flare shouted from down the road as he walked down the street away from everyone else,

"i'm headed back to the practice, Vera must be swamped!"

"ok then, us three... i know someone who can get us some equipment if you'll care to join myself and Concord for a walk into town?"

Orb smiled and looked over to Concord who was getting up from under the roof, as he stood the roof flipped onto the ground next to him creating a thunderous thud onto the dirt.

"Oops" Concord looked over to Shyss and Orb, when the roof suddenly crumbled to rubble.

"um... i think we aught to leave now... before the WHOLE house needs rebuilding"

2. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

"Four again!" said Wreck , who wasn't going to miss out on this kind of opportunity for the world. "And yes, I daresay we should all leave, lest Gravl decides to sue us or something." Wreck decided that he'd just jump out of the gaping hole in the roof when needed, so he didn't bother moving towards the door. "How're we going to get to this place anyway?"

#102 Aethelberdia, 1 September 2014
    Last edited: 1 September 2014
  3. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

"FLY YOU FOOLS!" Orb suddenly shouted "...Sorry, couldn't help but reference Princess of the Rings" Orb giggled and went back to his solider's demeanor.

"But first we need some camping supplies, i know a lass who can help." he signaled for the group of four to follow him as he made his way towards town.

Concord followed Orb closely; his foot steps causing mini tremors in the ground nearby. It didn't help that Concord had a firm and strong march rather than a walk.