1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Discussion A Pleasant Day in Town

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sir Dave of Dave, 19 March 2016.

1. Sir Dave of Dave

Sir Dave of Dave I'm not Dave!

Since there are now 4 people using appearing on my casual RP I thought I may as well post this to potentially make sense of certain things.
    @Ashley Bronti @Mista Squishy @Blaze_Midnight I hope you keep posting in the RP and have fun doing so :3 it might also help break in a few of our lesser characters if we wish to bring them into it

2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

I'm deciding that little Blight is gonna solo this one. He's getting treat in being allowed to do his own thing for the day, so I'm gonna stick with that.

3. Sir Dave of Dave

Am I right in presuming you just had to do a quick YouTube search for a wheelharp before posting?

4. Blaze_Midnight

Nope. I haven't done that yet XD. I have heard of wheelharps before. But I'm putting things more in Blights mindset. He hasn't seen one before so going in and seeing it as a scary noise making thing makes more sense...

*Edit* Just looked it up and in all honesty I dunno why I had the image that it was a large instrument XD Altered my post a little to hopefully make a bit more sense.

#4 Blaze_Midnight, 20 March 2016
    Last edited: 20 March 2016
  5. Sir Dave of Dave

well, you were right about them being scary XD they do produce a pretty dark sound

6. Blaze_Midnight

I think having the 'wheel' part to the name kinda brought on an image of a dark sounding instrument.. I think that's also the reason why I thought it would be large(ish) aswell.

7. Mista Squishy

Mista Squishy (ThatSquishyGuy)

"Eight days layta and they still 'aven't discovered that we're actually two ponies in a costume on stilts >.>

It's only ah matta of time til' they discover tha trooth."