1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Canterlot A stroll through the night

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Mr J Bevan, 24 August 2012.

1. Mr J Bevan

Mr J Bevan Artist in Training

as described within the application, this is an end to a monthly study with Luna, he is in no way related or anywhich way to the princess, just a study. (just to clarify any confusions)
    "Thank you again Mr. Crescent. it's been a pleasure as always having this study session but, i'm going to have to leave to raise the moon, alright." the princess of the night, Luna, calmly muttered to the exhausted young colt whos head was against the wooden table. parchemnts, notes and books scattered all over it as Diamond slowly raises his head to smile gently toward the princess.
    "of course your highness! it's been.. exhausting. I think after tonight i'm going to need rest and let it all sink in.." Diamonds head making a thud against the wood, dragging himself to his feet and dragging himself toward the large door that was slightly open as Princess Luna was in a hurry to raise the moon.
    "thank you, sirs." Diamond nods softly toward the guards as they open the entrance to the castle. Diamond taking gentle steps through the nightly lit streets of Canterlot, looking into the starlit skies over equestria curious as to what's out there.
    "I wonder if anypony is out at this time.. I think mother might begin to worry.." Diamond began to think, keeping a steady trot through the dimly lit streets, the only source of light being the few fireflies scattered around. Diamond raising his head, with a warm smile spread across his face. almost as if the night time is his favourite time.

2. Antadurunnu

Antadurunnu Is covered in green stuff and plastic shavings.

Safeguard had only just arrived in the royal city a few hours before the sun was about to set. Dragging all his stuff to his sisters house from the train and falling asleep on her sofa. She wasn't around but he always knew where the house keys were kept. Most likely she was buried in some book fort at her office working into the night. The sound of something tapping the window woke him up, it was a stupid firefly repeatedly bopping the glass. Stomach growling he wandered over to the kitchen..nothing in the house ''Typical..'' rolling his eyes he headed out the door with his dark green woolen cloak and out into the streets. ''Something has to be open at this time of night..'' he muttered to himself and headed out to find any signs of life or anywhere decent to get supplies.

3. Mr J Bevan

minutes passed as Diamond was nearing his home, taking just a moment to pause and look toward the stars.
    "wonderful, she really is amazing." he muttered beneath his breath, before long he could hear the soft echo of another pony. "wonder who is still around.." Diamonds silky blue cape blew gently under the gust of wind that swept between the nearby houses, following the echo of trotting hooves he reaches a corner to peek slowly over and see who was out at this time. taking small steps around the corner to slowly trot closer toward the stallion, making sure that he was not to startle the other Diamond made sure that his steps wear loud enough for them to hear, tilting his head to the side begining to wonder who they actually are.
    "excuse me there, sir?" he picked up the courage to engage in conversation, still new to the residents of Canterlot he was curious as to who this pony was. "sir? is everything alright? it's pretty late.."

4. Antadurunnu

The unicorns ears swiveled as he heard another pony in the distance. Following the sound he saw a smaller unicorn in a blue silk cape, pulling the hood of his cloak down he smiled. ''What time is it?'' he didn't know as he'd just woken up. Looking up and judging by the sky it was indeed pretty late. While not a resident he still knew his way around the city fairly well from his frequent visits to his sister. Slowly approaching the smaller pony he flopped one ear down in confusion ''Regardless of the time shouldn't you be indoors? While very much safe it's generally not advised for little ponies to be alone in the dark.'' more of a concerned tone then a telling off.

5. Mr J Bevan

"heh, uhm yes I should be.. but with todays study it was dragged until rather late." replied Diamond with a hesitant smile, "though, I do love the night." he added before quickly adding "the time? uhm last i checked it was around 9 o'clock" ears perked and head tilted, he questioned the tall stallion "what about you? what brings you outside at this time?" judging from the look of the stallion Diamond could tell that he wasn't just an ordinary pony. skipping gracefully toward the purple coated stallion, "so, who may I have the pleasure of talking to tonight?" dipping his head down and curling his one hoof over the other, "my name's Diamond Crescent, it's a pleasure to meet a new face"

6. Antadurunnu

As Diamond approached the older unicorn dipped down into a bow. ''Nine? hmm..not that bad-'' he shrugged lightly and stood upright ''I've only just woke up..fell asleep on the sofa after traveling all day. Got into town only a few hours ago.'' He explained. ''Nice to meet you Diamond Crescent, My names Safeguard.'' he nodded and smiled at the other pony. ''I was going to get something to eat but hows about getting you home first?'' still concerned for the young pony being out at this time of night.

7. Mr J Bevan

Diamond acknowledging that it really wasn't the time to stand around and chat, taking a few steps forward before turning toward Safeguard with a wide smile.
    "you're right, i should be making my way home.. it's only a few houses around the corner actually! the fifth house on the left i believe." Diamond said as he turned to the starlit skies again, "as for somewhere to eat, uhm, i'm pretty sure that Donut Joe's is still open for business!" Diamond quickly added before turning to the corner where his house was near, lifting his hoof to point in the direction he was going to head "it's only 5 houses down this way, so not too far away and uhm-" pausing for a moment to point behind Safeguard and add "and Donut Joe's is that way I believe. He makes the best this place has to offer!" again turning his body around to walk toward the houses, a gentle breeze brushes over the street causing Diamonds cape to flow over him and almost look villainous as he begins to walk down the lit path.

8. Antadurunnu

Safeguard followed the direction that Diamond was pointing ''Ah not far then.'' he smiled and nodded. At the mention of donuts he couldn't help but pull a face in distaste, not a fan of sweets but if it was the only thing open he might as well head back to his sisters. ''Thanks, I'll check it out.''He paused for a moment to watch the colt wander off with his cape wafting about. Slowly he started heading towards the direction he was pointed in. Hood was lifted back up to keep his head warm, any outside sounds were either muffled by his hood or just weren't received by his deaf left ear.