1. Traders' Corner
    You should not post, link to or advertise anything which breaches the intellectual property rights or infringes upon the copyrights of another person or organisation.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

All MLP comics to date

Discussion in 'The Trader's Corner' started by TibbsUK, 6 February 2017.

1. TibbsUK

TibbsUK The pony formerly known as Insomnia

So, I'm thinking of selling off my MLP comic collection. I have everything from the first issue up to date for the main series and Friends Forever, plus a few variants (SDCC #9, for example) and the cover collections. All bagged and boarded. Would anyone be interested in buying these?

I'd prefer to sell as a lot. Too many to split and sell individually.

If anyone is interested, I can post some pics of the lot so you can see exactly what I have. Make me an offer!

It'll likely be a heavy parcel to send, so will only post within the UK. Buyer pays postage.

2. TibbsUK

TibbsUK The pony formerly known as Insomnia

I'll be sticking these on eBay soon for a buy-it-now or best offer price. I'll update when they're online.

3. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

I just started collecting and reading the comics so I may be interested, but not as a complete lot as I've already acquired quite a few. Would love to see exactly what you have if you wouldn't mind taking some pics sometime.