1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

{Alternative Universe/Random} Subject Six

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Dogezon, 11 February 2012.

1. Dogezon

Dogezon The undisputed badge king

Subject Six is just another earth pony, conditioned for apathy and trained as a slave. But when humanity begins destroying itself the ponies need a leader, one to unify the desolate, the hopeless, the ponies. But can a species designed in a lab, and conditioned for slavery, truely grasp what independance is? And if so, can somepony unite them, and take advantage of humanities weakened state to overthrow their masters, creators, and enslavers?

Hey everypony, i've just finished the first chapter of my first ever fanfic, named Subject Six. As chapter one is 1,500 words long and the second chapter looking to break the 2000 words mark I'm going to post a link to the story on FIMFiction. Feedback would be very much appreciated as i've no doubt most of you have got a better grasp on this than stuff than me. Also, completely unrelated, if you've got ideas for ponies i should draw, prehaps based off this story, feel free to post ideas here.

Subject Six: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/10251/Subject-Six