1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Any unwanted spares

Discussion in 'MLP Collectible Card Game (CCG)' started by TheLegoBrony, 5 November 2017.

1. TheLegoBrony

TheLegoBrony Active Pony

as the title says does anyone have any unwanted CCG spares that they don't want, i'm willing to take them off your hands for cards i have that you might not have

2. Cendaquenta

I have a whole motley collection of CCG cards I've never used - must be at least 100, 200 or so? Never learned to play the game, honestly don't even know what I have.

Any chance you're going to Bronyscot this month? Could bring them there. Also there's a big CCG tournament going on.

3. TheLegoBrony

TheLegoBrony Active Pony

fraid not sorry, it'll coat alot of money just to get a train ticket to get to scotland

but i do have Discord so we could take a picture of our spares and show em

4. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Making a list would probably help ... just sayin'.

I have a large box full of assorted commons etc., plus a bunch of SR/UR cards - I'd be wanting cash for the latter, mind.