1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Anyone near Glasgow play?

Discussion in 'MLP Collectible Card Game (CCG)' started by antibubble, 12 June 2016.

1. antibubble

antibubble Active Pony

I've picked up some cards today, and although my partner said she'd play, I know she's not too keen.
    Hopefully someone not too far away also plays, anyone i know who plays card games all play MTG, andd as far as I know, none are even remotely into MLP:FIM

2. Recurrent Trotting

Recurrent Trotting Do you feel the same?

I know there's a CCG group that meet at the glasgow geek retreat - probably @Silver Broom knows about that? (I don't know many glasgow ponies)

3. Silver Broom

Silver Broom Tireless Traveller

There are quite a few of MLP CCG players in Glasgow. Just this weekend we had the pre-release tournaments for Marks in Time so it's a shame you just missed that, but there will probably be another one when the starter decks come out.

The main brony meets are every Saturday from 3pm at Geek Retreat (63 Union St, near Glasgow Central Station) - there will usually be players happy to play CCG there.
    When there are tournaments, Geek Retreat advertises these on their Facebook page and on the chalkboard outside their premises, but if you are new to CCG you may want a more relaxed introduction first.

4. antibubble

antibubble Active Pony

Thanks,
    I'm going to make a point of popping in on Saturday. probably just to say hi, but i'll probably have cars with me.

5. Silver Broom

Silver Broom Tireless Traveller

Just wondering @antibubble - have I met you yet / were you at the regional tournament yesterday? (I may just not recognise you by your user name.)

6. antibubble

antibubble Active Pony

I wasn't at the tournament, so I don't think we've met. The couple of times I've popped into geek retreat, there;s only been a couple of folks in playing, and I haven't been able to stay long.