1. Traders' Corner
    You should not post, link to or advertise anything which breaches the intellectual property rights or infringes upon the copyrights of another person or organisation.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Are these worth selling?

Discussion in 'The Trader's Corner' started by Bronydiferous, 23 November 2020.

1. Bronydiferous

Bronydiferous 'Diferous

Hi all,

I'm having a clear out and sadly have to say farewell to various pony items. The only thing is that I'm unsure whether it's worth my time listing them on Ebay and going through the hassle of selling, packing and posting them. (Tempted to make a charity shop donation instead.) Any ideas of what the value of any of these would be? (Or perhaps even a job lot to save time?)

The Equestria Doll still sings but the battery needs changing. The Rarity tin is empty. I also have a mini pile of blind bag figures and some MLP Magazine figures.

Thanks all!
    [​IMG]

2. Pub Crawler

Pub Crawler Prince of Pints

I'm no expert, but I do trawl ebay/Amazon from time to time. At a guess your unboxed Funko Pops would be worth about £10. Bling bag figures are a few quid each, depending on the character. I believe that the magazine figures are a bit higher due to scarcity. Not sure about the older figures/tin.

I did have some questions about the plushies;
    1.) Is the photo at a weird angle, or are those sea pony/some other variant of Big Mac/Luna?
    2.) Who was the maker?

3. Bronydiferous

Bronydiferous 'Diferous

Thanks for the reply! Think I'll have a whirl at putting some of them on eBay and see what happens.

It's a regular plushie of Big Mac, one of the more massproduced ones - bought it at MCM ComicCon London about three years back.

Regular plushie of Luna as well although this was handmade. I don't recall the seller to be honest but bought it at BUCK a few years ago.

4. Pub Crawler

Pub Crawler Prince of Pints

You're welcome. Please could you post eBay links if you do list them?
    Depending on which BUCK, I could probably track down the seller from my photos. Must admit; having not bought any merch since the show ended, Luna plush is looking mighty tempting. :)