1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Art Bites

Discussion in 'Art and Drawings' started by Deleted member 646, 31 March 2013.

1. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Another great page. Nice shading on the professors face and the layout looks fantastic.

One bit of spelling error in 1st bit of speech though.

"Here, humans live in harmony with Pokemon. they are many different kinds of pokemon and they are found in many different habitats all over the world."

They = There
    and the 'of pokemon' bit isn't needed.. but it's your choice on that bit...

Sorry.. picking fault again..

2. Thanks.

About the they-there thing, I've decided that's the way she talks (because that's the way I talk XP) so technically it's a error but not really.

Have another page: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Harmony-Page-13-629708953

Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  3. Blaze_Midnight

We all have the 'error but not really' moments. It's a good idea to keep it in. Heck, it's a good idea to sorta add a bit of yourself in. Can help with how you get things set up with what you are creating.

Going to be interesting with what pokemon you decide to give to the characters. Looking forward to the next addition.

4. I decided what Pokemon they were having years ago, though it may change if I think one the new ones suits better. Speeking of their Pokemon: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Harmony-Page-14-632560998

5. Blaze_Midnight

Interesting choice having Porygon for Pinkie... strangly it also makes sense. I have to gree with the comment of it hopefully not gonna be causing seizures. XD

6. That was Pikachu, Porygon has been wrongly prosecuted for that, wrongly I say!! It took me a while to think of giving Pinky a Porygon. I wanted her to have a pink Pokemon but the ones like Cleffariy and Jigglypuff that people tend to think of first are kind of... frilly, bady, sweet pink, instead of peppy, bright, crazy pink like Pinky.

Anywho, new page: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Harmony-Page-15-633925466

7. Blaze_Midnight

Have to say I like Rainbows face in the last panel.... pretty much says 'yea... you're coming with me...'

8. Blaze_Midnight

Nice page. Great expressions and I'm feeling a little curious about what Pinkie and proygon could possibly get up to... What's the worse that could happen.

9. Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  10. Blaze_Midnight

Good page. Hmmm, with you wanting ideas for background design. If they are still in the lab, maybe have posters/ pictures on the walls, maybe bookcases and a couple of vases placed around. It'd add a little more to the surroundings.

11. It's less about what to put in background and more about how to draw it... I can't really think about right now.

New page: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Harmony-Page-18-639138770

12. Somerset Cider

Somerset Cider Old Pony

13. Blaze_Midnight

Whoop amazing celtic princess pics. Great job with them.

14. Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  15. Rubyhoof

Rubyhoof A stupid little horse