1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Art Bites

Discussion in 'Art and Drawings' started by Sary Scraps, 31 March 2013.

1. Sary Scraps

Sary Scraps Not a Pony

Fu... I don't even want to think about it...
    Thanks a lot. The sizing was interesting prospect, I had to keep zooming out to make sure they was in scale with Hiro and other Digimon like themselves. It was made some what easier by the fact that Digimon don't have set sizes, individuals of the same species can vary quite a bit, but it still has to be within reason, like it would make no sense for MetalGreymon to be smaller the Greymon, or for Mamemon to bigger then most Childs as being small is kind of its thing, or for Angemon and Pidmon to be different sizes as they are variants of each other at the same stage.

Anyway, comic: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Harmony-Page-30-684266305
    Manchester support cat: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/For-Manchester-682271263
    And this: http://sarythewolf.deviantart.com/art/Rossblanka-and-Seraphim-679883788

Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Great new pieces. Manchester cat is pretty adorable, and very nice choice of background for it.

You did a fantastic job with them all.

3. Sary Scraps

Sary Scraps Not a Pony

4. Blaze_Midnight

Very nice.... I had a giggle at your new ponymon page... can't imagine why XD. Very nice stlye with the Digimon world comic, and both your other pieces looks fantastic aswell.

5. Blaze_Midnight

Very nice additions to your DA. Love the style for the Digimon World comic, and I do have a love for the fur and feathered effects on the Holydramon pic. Very nice and very impressive.

6. Sary Scraps

Sary Scraps Not a Pony

7. Blaze_Midnight

I bet do have more fans and some are probably alot better than me. They just don't know how to show it.
    New comic page is pretty good. Fluttershy took the big reveal pretty well, and your new Digimon pic looks pretty great. Awesome work as always.