1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

B.U.C.K. needs your help!

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Saturn, 14 February 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Little Emerald

Little Emerald Currently addicted to: Monster Hunter

Sorry, missed the part where you mentioned about contacting via e-mail. I'll send you my suggestions there! (Though it's obvious what suggestions they are going to be)

2. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

*Dons cape, microphone, and lyric sheet*

3. Saturn

Saturn Delightfully yellow

Ah, Denegoth, so little faith in yourself. We're in dire need of a treasurer; send me along an e-mail if you'd like to handle my figures.

4. KwakLad

KwakLad Guest

Hey, I'm local to Manchester (20mins by motorbike). I will be 19 by the time this gets going, I would be willing to assist with a task perhaps a bit lighter than those advertised on the opening post as I'm currently studying maths to enter university but anything to help this get under way should be fine.

5. Mavromichali

Mavromichali BUCK 2016 & BUCK LDN

Figured I may as well introduce the fact here that I am the new Treasurer for the Brony UK Convention.

I'm looking forward to this being absolutely brilliant. There are some great ideas floating about, and I'm confident we can make this a firm success, super-awesome and people coming back wanting more the next year. We'll need lots of gophers come the day, so even if you don't want a big role in planning this, think about volunteering when we put out the call.

6. Denegoth

Denegoth Honorary Pony

I am SO VOLUNTEERING.

7. Emty

Emty "What's his shoe size?" "Shoe size doesn't matter"

Whilst I think it may be more appropriate to have someone who is more local to the area, as to be able to regularly meet up with people, if Emerald is going to try to gain the role of announcer/host (If there even is one at this stage) I'm going to throw my hat into the ring for this one to! Co-Hosting an event at my school is looking to be great fun, not to mention that I love to be on stage thanks to Drama, and I'd love to do something similar for B.U.C.K!

I would offer to assist in any way I could, but I won't be completely free from exams until the end of May/Mid June, and for the positions you have put out so far, you would need help seemingly and consistently from this stage on.

8. danspy1994

danspy1994 Sparta Pony

I haven't got any cosplay or merch at this point, only about 10 blind bag figurines, I really want to go, but I'll feel stupid not having anything decent to wear :/

9. Little Emerald

Little Emerald Currently addicted to: Monster Hunter

Okay, the staff have been gathered. Locking the thread now at the request of Saturn, so keep an eye out for the news!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.