1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Ponyville Before the Tryouts

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Rizae, 2 August 2012.

1. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

"my names Eiro" she said replying, then looking to the gap in the wall which used to hold a door, "hmm makes sense that liquid had to get in somewhere, and that could be our exit" she said flying to the gap to examine it, although it was submerged which made her cringe at the thought of having to swim something she was to scared to ever learn how to do.

#41 Eiro, 28 December 2012
    Last edited: 28 May 2013
  2. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

And with this: I breathe life into this thread!

Romero observed to two ponies clamoring around the submerged doorway. "Hmm, makes sense that liquid had to get in somewhere, and that could be our exit." He recognized the pony observing the doorway. She looked afraid to approach the opening. She probably can't swim he thought, pegasi don't spend much time in the water.

Eiro was the closest thing he had to a friend here in Equestria. She was the first pony to come up him and say as much as "Hi". Before meeting her in Canterbury, everypony else just treated him like a hired slave. "Clean my yard, and hurry up!" was about all he got. Eiro was the first to show the friendliness Equestria prides itself on, and when he saw her in trouble he felt obligated to do something.

Romero ran on top of the bar to the wall on the other side. He found a hook and hung his saddlebag. He put his hoof on it, took a deep breath and closed his eyes. Lord, please all I want is to go home. He patted his bag for good luck, hoping it'd still be there and in good shape when he returned. He ran back to the edge of the bar where he was before. Without considering the circumstances, he took a deep breath, he dived into the shiny liquid. He couldn't swim above the water, like normal, he swam under it. He couldn't see his hoof in front of his face, and he only came up for quick breaths of air. When he finally reached Eiro, he was winded and a little dizzy and sick.

"Elmo!" Romero said "Take my hoof an' I'll guide you outside!" Treading around was tough, he could barely keep his head from going under, and it felt as if the fluid was pulling him down, like quicksand. "I know this don't look good right now, but you'll just haveta truss me!"

#42 Rare80, 25 May 2013
    Last edited: 28 May 2013
  3. Eiro

"Take my hoof an' I'll guide you outside!" Eiro looked at Romero and then back to the door any normal pony wouldnt consider it to deep but because of her fear of being submerged in any form of liquid made it seem far deeper, she felt so ashamed that her fears where getting the batter of her that she zoned out remembering the day she almost drowned when she was very young, "I know this don't look good right now, but you'll just haveta truss me!" Romero said snapping Eiro out of her daze she knew if she could get through the door and out the hole in the roof where the liquid came from she could find a rope to pull everypony else out she then looked back to Romero knowing she could trust him to help her out, "ok" she responded grabbing his hoof closing her eyes and folding her wings dropping into the liquid.

4. KestrelElk

KestrelElk Mess with Applejack and I'll mess with you ¬_¬

Rumulus looked on amazed as the Mare he now knew as Eiro was being presented with a helping hoof belonging to a pony he only imagined she trusted.
    "Is that really such a good ide..."Rumulus was cut short as Eiro dunked down into the liquid and began making her way with the other pony towards the door.
    "Oh, damn, well if they can, I can"
    Glancing towards Heartstoker whose current expression was difficult to judge, he gave her a nudge and nodded his head towards the pool of Celestia knows what that surrounded them...
    "Fancy a swim?"

5. Rare80

Rare80 His Rareness

Romero grabbed Eiro's hoof and swam under the water. Swimming in the stuff was tough, it was like swimming in ketchup. Still holding on to Eiro's hoof as he swam towards the opening. The bumped his head on the threshold. Ouch! He swam a little further out. Eiro tugged on his hoof. She was probably running out of air. So was he. He couldn't tell where he was, or which way was up. He stopped swimming and floated for a while. He felt some pressure of his stomach. There! That way! He swam upwards. the pressure getting lighter and lighter before he finally breached the top of the pool of liquid. He let in a large gasp of air. He was soaking wet and his beloved permed afro as soggy and ruined, but other than that he was fine.

#45 Rare80, 28 May 2013
    Last edited: 6 June 2013
  6. Eiro

While they where submerged Eiro kept her eyes tightly shut, and as soon as they surfaced she instantly began taking taking deep breaths trying to calm herself back down, once she felt calm enough she scanned the roof for where the liquid got in and very quickly noted a large hole in the roof, she then scanned the space around them to judge whether there was enough room to get airborne and to her relief there was just enough room to spread her wings, she opened here wings and looked at her feathers noting the liquid just dripping of them much like rain in a drizzle smiling she looked at the roof before looking back to Romero "how are you for heights?" she said calmly.