1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Best story arc? (No spoilers please)

Discussion in 'MLP Comic Series Discussion' started by DynamiteMonkey, 12 March 2014.

1. DynamiteMonkey

DynamiteMonkey Dino is best Magical Girl

So, Im going to a comic book convention this saturday. Katie Cook is actually a guest there! *squee*

Since there will be an abundance of MLP comics there, I'm planning on getting at least one story arc. However, it won't be the return of Chrysalis since I already have a digital copy of those.

Basically, what story arc do you all recommend? (And no spoilers please, since I have yet to read them)

2. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

The one with the stuff.

DynamiteMonkey likes this.
  3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I'd go for the two-issue Big Mac arc (main series issues #9 and #10). It's screamingly funny. It's packed with references for re-read value. It doesn't require knowledge of any other comics. It's drawn by Andy Price. It's written by Katie Cook. That seems like quite a decent combination to me!

4. vaska00762

vaska00762 R6 Siege fan

I recommend this too. I got this arc with the Shining Armour arc in a Volume 3 book from Forbidden Planet because they stopped doing singles. Last single they stocked was #15.