1. About to create a character? Please ensure you review the Roleplay Rules and Character Guidelines.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Blue, Pegasus

Discussion in 'Accepted/Active Characters' started by BenzalTube, 24 July 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BenzalTube

BenzalTube New Pony

Name:Blue Strings

Race: Pegasus

Physical Description: Blue strings has a yellow coat with a turquoise mane which is styled into a quiff, he also has brown eyes and a short tail.

Special Talent: The making and playing of stringed instruments (lutes and viols)
    Primary Residence: Ponyville owns a music shop, lives above the shop.
    Personality: Blue strings is a resourceful pony, who has a very accepting nature and is usually content with what he has got.

Past/History: Blue strings was born in cloudsdale, after choosing to experiment with clouds to see what he could make, he wound up making a lute out of solidified cloud this gained him his cutie mark which is a cloud with blue strings wrapped around it, a few years later he decided to move to Ponyville to open a music shop.

Written Sample:

As daylight broke on the second day, Blue awoke with a twinkle in his eye.
    Mother” He shouted, as he stretched from his slumber.

He heard his mother shout “Yes, Blue what do want dear?

Well not to be waiting all day” Blue replied sarcastically,
    having heard this Blue’s mother shouted “Well what is you’ll be needing today?

blue replied with “A nice picnic Mother, for today I will be experimenting with……..clouds
    his mother gave a quick answer with “ohhhh Blue why can’t you be like all the other pegasi in cloudsdale

after hearing this Blue began to think of an answer, then just as his mother was about to speak “Well mother it’s because I’m not one for the…….flying, I’m more for the lateral thinking and using my brain and hooves to achieve things” he said in an outburst but with a smile.

Sir Dave of Dave likes this.
  2. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

Your app doesn't look too bad. Hope you enjoy your time in roleplays and please join the usergroup.

3. Aethelberdia

Aethelberdia Returning Pony

This is actually a damned good character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.