1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Brighton Weekly Meets

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by IndigoStevie, 6 September 2012.

1. Ms.Foolish

Ms.Foolish Active Pony

I just received devastating news from my US relatives. I am really sorry, but I will have to make next week my first meeting with the Brighton bronies, my family needs me right now. I hope you understand.

#81 Ms.Foolish, 31 October 2012
    Last edited: 31 October 2012
  2. IndigoStevie

IndigoStevie Hero of Time

Sorry I didn't se or hear anything about a daytime meet till just now, so that's my fault. See you all later.

3. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

I'll be along as usual, but I might leave a little earlier than I usually do, maybe after we've been to Celesti-bucks. Got a big project for Uni I'm working on.

4. IndigoStevie

Sorry for the late reply, hope everything is okay and can't wait to see you soon :D

5. Ms.Foolish

Ms.Foolish Active Pony

Will there be a meet-up tomorrow? 'Cause I am hyped!

Thank you for your concern. Thankfully, my relatives are healthy and dry now, the same can't be said of any of their belongings, though. So, I am relieved and can't wait to distract myself with some good ol' brony-talk.

6. Liam Russell

Liam Russell Best Pony

of course there is! we'll be near the WHSmiths in brighton station at 3:45 - 4 usually. see you there! :)

7. IndigoStevie

Yeah I am actually looking into getting a sign (I actually am but it's just the difficulty of carrying a sign around college) but for now we just wait outside WHSmith and you should notice us, I'll be wearing a pinkie pie tee and probably Lulu's hat as I need to return it. Basically we are hard to miss xD

8. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

My friend WhiteKeaton might be joining us. She was kinda vague/I can't remember what she said but yeah. She'll probably be super quiet though sooo D:

9. Lulu

Lulu wi-fi princess (´ω`★)

MAAAAN I forgot you still had my hat. You could have totally gotten away with not saying anything and stealing it xD

10. IndigoStevie

Eurgh all the discovery tour people just crowded me. No I am not here to see the 'sights' of Brighton thank you very much I'm here to see bronies!

11. DayDreamer

DayDreamer IDIC Supporter

Erm... could I just say 'thank you' to Indigo Stevie, SoLunar, Lulu, and the other person who I regret to say I forgot their name (I'm sorry, I'm always really slow to learn people's names... :oops:), for agreeing to give feedback on my coursework piece that discusses bronies today; every bit of advice I can get is very useful... so, again, thank you!... if that's okay... (goes into Fluttershy-mode and waits quietly in the worry he'll be somehow sanctioned for saying this...)

Lulu and Takoto like this.
  12. Lulu

Lulu wi-fi princess (´ω`★)

You're welcome, anytime bro - it also acted as a painful reminder that I still need to start my article properly ughhh D:

ALSO, everyone - since I know a few of us definitely don't have college tomorrow - does anyone want to start the meet earlier than usual? Perhaps at 15.00? It's cool if not. Lastly, I won't be there for too long tomorrow, 'cause I have to help out at an open evening.

13. DayDreamer

DayDreamer IDIC Supporter

Well, I also have to help at that open evening, so to me, the idea of starting earlier appeals, as I'd get to see everyone for a longer amount of time... But whatever everyone else decides on is fine by me...

14. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

Uhh, if you all meet at 3pm are we all meeting again at 4pm?
    If not I might stay home for this meet, got some work to do for Uni.

15. IndigoStevie

I'd be up for meeting at 3, but I don't think we will meet up again at 4 as it just seems inconveenient as we won't get much done in the time between meetings, if you still wanna come along buy cant make 3 gimme a pm and ill give you my number, just text when you arrive and I'll let you know where we are.

16. Liam Russell

Liam Russell Best Pony

i can make 3pm so i'll see you there!

17. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

I guess I'll pass on this week, see you all next week xD

18. KhaosSparkz

KhaosSparkz KOMMANDER KHAOS

i'll be there at 3 too :D I have to go into brighton before then and get some stuff done ^^

19. BritBrony90

BritBrony90 Active Pony

I thought it was at 4 lol. Where are you guys?

20. Liam Russell

Liam Russell Best Pony

yay brighton swag meet next weekend!!!