1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Brighton Weekly Meets

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by IndigoStevie, 6 September 2012.

1. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

I love both, but I prefer Season 2 Luna ^^

2. IndigoStevie

IndigoStevie Hero of Time

BOO! hehehe. I scared you all because I've been like dead for week, I SHALL go to the ball this week OH yeah!
    Anywho, It's a normal meet this week and so will be awesome to see you all again, I MISS YOU D:

3. Lulu

Lulu wi-fi princess (´ω`★)

All sounds good, I'm going straight from college into town on Wednesday to pick up some stuff, so let me know when your in Celestibucks (if you choose to go there) or another coffee shop of choice, and I'll join you then :3

4. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

Cause Christmas I may not be able to attend this week ether! And in future, I may only been able to spend an hour with you guys ;; I need to check my Uni time table and other things I've picked up.

5. Liam Russell

Liam Russell Best Pony

the twilight sparkle plushie im doing for alcopony is nearly done and i'll bring it on wednesday.

Lulu likes this.
  6. Lulu

The Fluttershy I'm making for Sol is almost too! Yaaaaaay plushie day tomorrow :D

7. DayDreamer

DayDreamer IDIC Supporter

Which reminds me, I've only managed to get two of the drawings done so far, since I haven't had much time, although I tried to get another done, but I wasn't happy with the finished piece, so I'll be starting that one again... I will however be giving out the ones I have managed to do...

8. BritBrony90

BritBrony90 Active Pony

I have no particular preference either, if Takoto is going with Season 2, I'll have a Season 1 just to be different

9. Lulu

Hello everyone C:
    Are we having a meet on this coming Wednesday 2nd January? I imagine I'm going to be in state closer to dead than alive after New Years, so I don't want to commit to anything yet. I just thought I'd flag it up in case other weren't sure if there was going to be a meet.

Also, we now have a Facebook group, in order to reduce mishaps in timings and arrangements (I can't say the Hove meet was a success xD) and to help arrange the special meet-ups, like Days for instance.
    It's a good system, 'cause you can see who's seen the messages posted, therefore we can ensure everyone gets important messages regarding times and locations :3

I've added everyone I've got on Facebook to the group! Please feel free to add anyone else who is interested in coming along, etc... If you have Facebook, let me know so I can add you to the group! You can find me as Lois de Silva.

10. IndigoStevie

I was hoping to see you guys on Wednesday so... :p

11. DayDreamer

Well that's a good idea! Hopefully having a group on facebook will help keep us more organised so we don't have any more times when everyone's confused as to what's happening....

On a side note, I'm sorry to hear you're still unwell, Lulu! :( I wish you a speedy recovery!

12. Liam Russell

Liam Russell Best Pony

alcopony is coming on Wednesday too hopefuilly as im selling twilight

13. Alco Pony

Alco Pony The Element of incahol...

I will be there on weds. Just asking, specifics on time & place please?

14. Liam Russell

Liam Russell Best Pony

i think its same time same place, 4 at brighton station

15. Takoto

Takoto is a cat.

I think we're gonna go grab issue 2 of the official comic before we head off to do our usual shizney

16. DayDreamer

Even so, we should still be meeting at the station... right?

17. IndigoStevie

YES Brighton station at 4 you know the drill!