1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Brittania theme + more for UKofE?

Discussion in 'Community Suggestions' started by Recurrent Trotting, 21 April 2016.

1. Recurrent Trotting

So I think it'd be nice to recognise the BUCK in a theme on here. She is the mascot as of all UK bronies in a way... and is very suited to the role :p ... aand this is one of the most official pony sites. I'm sure the BUCK people wouldn't mind?

Also, as an OC it might be nice to try to get some special additions - like an emoticon pack! :D if the artist/BUCK were happy. There is past support for this on site in relation to Britannia and specifically emoticons too. What say you ponies!?
    [​IMG]

2. Corduroy Road

Corduroy Road Plug In and Power Up!

Anybody need a theme designer? Back when Java was around I shown interest in making themes and I have the tools at disposal.

CrikeyoRilley likes this.
  3. electrokitty

electrokitty Coffee Enthusiast

Subject to what the admins and BUCK team think of course, but I'd be in support for a Britannia theme! Emoticons might be more tricky, I think we had the subject of pony emotes come up before.

4. Hampshire Brony

Hampshire Brony Shaun of the dead

The problem with MLP emotes before was copyrighted characters, IIRC.

5. Recurrent Trotting

I thought that was it too, so all we need is to get the blessing of BUCK, which we'd need for the theme too, and someone to design the pony emotes. That doesn't sound too difficult :)