1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

BronyScot 2014 - Feedback Thread!

Discussion in 'Event Feedback' started by anthony rothstein, 12 October 2014.

1. Scout

Scout New Pony

Okay I feel it's only right for me to reply here.

I had a great day; didn't regret coming at all. I was only convinced by Taz(Octavia) and Nadine(Vinyl) a day or so before the con and I thought I'd end up just being really awkward-
    Boy was I wrong.
    Honestly everyone at the con was great- even all the big names were friendly and talkative. I felt right at home with everyone, my old love for MLP resurfacing.
    I didn't attend any of the panels but I do remember people saying it was quiet- even my yelling barely got though to the back.
    I'm sorry if I annoyed anyone while I was there but it seemed people enjoyed the antics that went on.
    The masquerade was great and the security heavy was a great laugh- love you, man.

You better bet Scout's gonna be there again in 2015.
    Scoutcon 2015, anybody?

Spyro7heDragon and SoMuchDerpy like this.
  2. GeodesicDragon

GeodesicDragon Prince Brublood

I'll try to be there with bells on!

3. The Dark Horse

The Dark Horse Recognised Pony

Here is my movie about my experience at the convention that I have finally put together! I was there with my two school friends!
    Enjoy!

#63 The Dark Horse, 2 November 2014
    Last edited: 2 November 2014