1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

News BronyScot 2017: venue and dates confirmed, tickets on sale!

Discussion in 'BronyScot Convention Discussion' started by Silver Broom, 19 May 2017.

1. finalsight

finalsight Honorary Pony

Tickets and hotel booked.

2. Starfooty

Starfooty Pony

Hooray! Booked tickets and hostel. Now wait for the rest. There are at least 5 of us.

3. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

Bronyscot Ticket officially purchased.. Let the good times role ;D

Hotel was already booked

Now all I have to do is decide how I'm getting up there.. I am debating whether to go by Air or Rail.

Either way I really enjoyed Bronyscot last year and look forward to being back again this year :)

Also I will buy my Rock Nessie Ticket next payday.. I don't want to make the same mistake I made last year >.<

4. GreenFly

GreenFly Loves to draw, play video games & do video's!

I can't to go to this :D

5. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

Grah! I tried to book in with the same Travelodge I used last year and the website isn't letting me book the tickets for some reason. Has anyone else had trouble with their website lately? I'm wondering whether to keep trying or just try another hotel, even if it might not be as convenient. Rrg... I hope I can resolve this soon. I don't want to cut this any closer than I need to.

6. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

Okay, hotel room booked and tickets bought. My train tickets can wait until a little later. The epic birthday bash is on! :D

I decided to book with Premier Inn instead since their website actually lets me book a room. It's a bit more expensive, but I do have the option of cancelling my booking should something come up. It's also on Argyle Street so it's pretty close to Rock Nessie like the Travelodge was and should be easier to find. Anyone have any idea why Travelodge can't get their website to work? I'm sure a few people would've looked elsewhere as a result of this.

Also, do BronyScot and Rock Nessie tickets give any kind of confirmation or booking number I need to bring with me? It seems odd that it'll take an order and card details and just say order received. :confused:

7. Silver Broom

Silver Broom Tireless Traveller

You should also have received an actual ticket (with a QR code to scan at reception). Is there anything in your spam folder?
    If not, please let me know and I'll make sure it's looked into.

Vendors who have paid for their tickets should have payment confirmations. They will not have tickets with QR codes yet, but should receive them in the next few days.
    All other types of tickets should receive an e-mail containing QR code immediately after purchase.

8. Robshi

Robshi Young Dragon

I've had no emails of any kind from BronyScot so far, and I ordered both a standard ticket for the convention and one for Rock Nessie. It's been 24 hours now since I made the order, what's going on?

9. Silver Broom

That's very odd, may be some kind of bug. I will discuss this with you via PM and sort this out.

EDIT: Confirmed we received payment, both tickets have been re-issued. Please let me know if you received them (and please check spam folder if they're not in your inbox).

#49 Silver Broom, 9 September 2017
    Last edited: 9 September 2017
  10. Silver Broom

We are pleased to confirm Sketchy Sounds will be at BronyScot, and performing again at Rock Nessie. This time, his fiancée Bethiebo will be joining him to sing!

We also have, as previously announced:
    • CracklingLazer’s new band Coltastrophe, featuring Steely Hooves (performer at this year's GalaCon), Rhythm Sticks, and our own Soundcheck.
    • Rock Nessie veteran Injustrial
    • Re:Make (formerly Acoustic Brony)
    More acts are to be announced, as well as other BronyScot news soon…

GreenFly likes this.
  11. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

And that's travelling sorted ;D

This year I shall be travelling by Rail..In first Class as well ;D

Let the good times roll :)

ponePete likes this.
  12. GeodesicDragon

GeodesicDragon Prince Brublood

I have FINALLY got around to buying my tickets, and can now prepare to get hyped.

Accommodation isn't an issue, so I just need spending moolah now. :D

BunnyPony and ponePete like this.