1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

BronyScot 2017 wrap-up / feedback thread

Discussion in 'BronyScot Convention Discussion' started by Silver Broom, 28 November 2017.

1. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

I'm definitely not Mad Munchkin... Atleast I wasn't last time I checked..

But yeah, I'm not brave enough to go in and find me again >.<

The Dark Horse likes this.
  2. Starfooty

Starfooty Active Pony

After a three months I have time for reaction. A few things was influenced by DerpFest in Moscow three weeks prior the BScot ad I was there for 3rd time. So I got really hard comparation in "east"/"west" convention type. Although this con is now more closer to the "east" - not so strict like (for example) Gala. Czechs came in separated packs.

On Friday we were in cinema, then I drive to whisky distillery to fill up supply of fudge and came back to Culer's. There was obligatory meet with others. I cannot see a few known local faces. So I greet and talk a little with some others.

On Saturday I arrive when opening already runs. So registration, see current year's merch and folks. Walking, talking, relaxing a most of day. Moontune got Kofola (again) and most has been drunk before closing. At community appreciation I felt like between old con-riders. Too much wide-known faces - Germans, Netherlands, Czechs, even Russian. And most of them was organizators. I cannot find Kez (still owns us the Red one) or "mama". Pity.
    To cosplay contest: Some was really great. Ember, Doctor and weeping angel suits (remember to go with the Doctor), Luna, ...But my opinion has been a little swayed by russian costumes. Look for some videos, they're good inspiration. And for Cosplay - in Russia every one has a little scene, but on this BScot it was really static. Even previous one has some of authors which do something. That girl with microphone doen't add.

On Sunday I went to Glasgow Riveside museum (of transportation). I recommend it for any male. Really good afternoon. Then, with stop in hotel, I went to Rock Nessie. The largest problem was fans of Celtic. They were everywhere. Even queue in McD was at least for a half hour. But not problem of BScot orgs. But on doors when they wrote the previous day names of us and here the list is not available, yes, that's a bit. Good sets, unexpected duets, talking, meeting. And tiredness. So before final auction I left.

On Monday I drive through Pentland and south of Glasgow and found - Moscow. In Scotland.

Ad video: I see us. Reposting to cz forum.

Edit: Video from Fang (cz/sk):

#22 Starfooty, 22 February 2018
    Last edited: 22 February 2018
    Silver Broom likes this.