1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

BronyScot Top Moments

Discussion in 'General My Little Pony Discussion' started by The Dark Horse, 19 November 2020.

1. The Dark Horse

The Dark Horse Recognised Pony

Following the sad news that BronyScot will no longer be returning, I came to the conclusion of composing a compilation of my personal picks of the top moments of the BronyScot Saga that I caught on camera in place of a new BronyScot movie.

I miss BronyScot dearly already but I guess things can't last forever. It's also understandable considering what's going on right now. But we're ALL in this together!

Subcon_with_bronyscot_logo.jpg
    Thumbnail is by Subcon.
    Go check him out, he is an incredible artist and a good friend of mine:
    https://www.facebook.com/HamiusBowcus/?ref=page_internal

2. Eunos the Fool

Eunos the Fool Proud Hater of Sparity

This is the first November in 5 years that I will not be travelling up to Glasgow for.. Did every Bronyscot from 2016 to 2019.

Whilst it may not have had the size of something like Galacon or Bronycon etc.. It certainly had a special Charm.

I will miss my trips up there.. I need a new excuse to visit Glasgow now, one of my favourite UK Cities.

The Dark Horse likes this.
  3. The Dark Horse

The Dark Horse Recognised Pony

I feel you mate. I loved staying in a nearby hotel to stay the night after the con as well. I went to every BronyScot from 2014 to 2019.

It was the first ever Brony convention as well as first ever convention I ever went to.