1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

BUCK ’14 Fluttershy Club

Discussion in 'Archived BUCK Discussion' started by nethesem, 12 July 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

I have a feeling you may need quite a lot of those badges, since just about everyone I've mentioned this to has loved the designs! :D Not sure whether I'll be there, as I'm staying out of town so need time to get to the hotel and check in during the late afternoon before heading back for the SSC. Might pop in for the first part of the meet, though. :)

2. Shads666

Shads666 President Cranky Cool for re-election

Also we Pinkie's will have a few on us to give out whilst we are wandering through the convention :)

3. Big Harry

Big Harry Unofficial Epic Poet

I'm SO EXCITED!!!!

Looking forward to meeting all of you guys and gals!

4. Bronydiferous

Bronydiferous 'Diferous

I do have a definite 'shy streak a first but after that I'm fine. Only snag is that I do have a schedule printed aready so will probably be dashing about a bit anyway as there a quite a few things I want to do and see so I wll probably decide on the day.

Those badges are wonderful! I'll keep an eye for them though and if I can't make the meet-up, then maybe I'll just say hello to members if I see some them throughout the weekend. :)

g2k2004 likes this.
  5. Steely Hooves

Steely Hooves Well-Known Pony

Just wondering, do you have a meet up planned for later on the Friday as I will be getting there later on?

6. Cogsworth

Cogsworth BronyScot - Venue Manager

There is a Pre-SSC meet for all the Fluttershys and Pinkie Pies to get to know each other at the Manchester Central Library at 14:30 on Friday Afternoon (MapLink: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...ata=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0xc032a853dc6e0ba7)
    In the Convention center it's self there is an area at the far end of the vendor/merch hall which is where the Fluttershy club will meet during the convention.
    Time for the Fluttershy meets are as follows:
    Friday: Pre SCC meet inside Manchester Central - 18:00 Moving into the concert at 19:00
    Saturday: Morning Meet after Opening Ceremony - 10:30
    After Lunch Meet - 14:00
    Post Charity Auction Meet - 16:30
    Pre-Lunar Eclipse Meet - 19:00
    Sunday: Late Morning Meet - 10:00
    Buffet Meet For attendees with 20% Cooler or Celestia tier Tickets - 12:00
    After Lunch Meet - 13:30
    Mid-Afternoon Meet - 15:30
    Pre-VIP Panel/Closing Ceremony Meet - 19:00

7. Cogsworth

Badges will be available from all Pinkie Pies so if you can't make the Pre-Meet, Don't worry, We'll be able to give you a badge whenever you join a meet

8. Loganberry

Whew, you Pinkies will be working seriously hard; I'm very impressed! A quick question, though: how do you get to the vendor/merch hall from the entrance of the main convention centre? I wasn't at the SSC last year, so have no idea of geography in that building.

9. Cogsworth

The vendor/merch hall is the Corridor running from the Foyer To the Main Hall. The Fluttershy Meet-up point will be at the Far side nearest the main hall Entrance. This map will be in the con-book which everyone will receive a copy of on arrival BUCKMAP.jpg

#69 Cogsworth, 20 August 2014
    Last edited: 20 August 2014
    Loganberry and I'dLikeToBeATree like this.
  10. Cloudane

Cloudane Element of Mostly Excessive Verbosity

Seems tiny xD (going by memory of SSC last year being the same area minus the workshops?)
    Interested to see how it compares to BWH which had the issues of room sizes.

Shall be good anyway, I see we have found a nice quiet corner with a quick escape route ;)

11. Loganberry

Thanks for that. It does raise another question, though. If everyone's queuing outside until 7pm, how do Fluttershys get inside to the meeting point at 6pm? Or is that queuing marker specifically for Saturday?

12. Big Harry

What he said...

The doors open for Priotiry Entrance at 6pm, I believe, which means that everyone should be inside for the official start at 7pm. We'll be hanging around the meeting point and the Vendor Hall for that first hour, so come up and say hello! :) After the start, most of us will be going inside the main hall, but we will maintain a presence in the Area Labelled "Workshop 3" on the map. There should be at least one Pinkie there at all times throughout the SSC, so we'll be easy to find :)

Loganberry likes this.
  13. Loganberry

Aha, that's the missing bit of information: I didn't know Priority entrance started at 6pm. It all makes sense now! Thank you. :)

14. Cogsworth

What he said,,,,,

15. g2k2004

g2k2004 Active Pony

that a big help woohoo

16. Aldersgate

Aldersgate Honorary Pony

So, just to confirm, Fluttershy Ckub will be meeting dead on 6 inside the venue, or throughout the hour from 6-7? And we can just walk into Manchester Central from 6, even without priority ticket (sorry, I am overthinking things!).

I will try and make it for some of the first meet, but will depend on if I can get away from work (as I work in Manchester, so I may pop in and run out again and then come back for SSC. If I do make it early will probably look a bit more formal than throughout the rest of the weekend!)

17. Big Harry

The Pinkies will be around for the whole of the first hour at the meeting point/around the hall. Pinkies will have pre-entrance, but Shys will have to queue I'm afraid.

18. Loganberry

Let's hope at least some of the Shys have pre-registered, then, otherwise until the queue gets moving it'll be a whole lot of Pinkies talking to each other, Mirror Pool like. :p

19. The Hindmost

The Hindmost I believe in Cranky Cool

Fun?

20. Loganberry

*hard stare*

I think what I really need is a Fluttershy Club to give me the confidence to go to the Fluttershy Club! ;)

Big Harry, Shads666 and The Hindmost like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.