1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

News BUCK 2016 at EventCity, with special guest Daniel Ingram!

Discussion in 'Archived BUCK Discussion' started by nethesem, 12 May 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SamP20

SamP20 Honorary Pony

That's interesting... I just checked Travelodge website today and, since placing my booking just over a week ago, the price has crept up from £56 to £60 for the Saturday night. They either have a computer algorithm for bumping up prices, or someone has noticed an increase in bookings and manually increased it. That's definitely evidence for booking as soon as you are able to.

Deleted member 4150 likes this.
  2. It was £60 when I booked 9 days ago. £46 Friday, £60 Sat, £38 sunday

3. SamP20

SamP20 Honorary Pony

9 days ago I think is the 22nd. I booked on the 21st (at 00:43) and it was £46 Friday, £56 Sat, £38 Sunday. That's unlucky missing by only a day :(

Deleted member 4150 likes this.
  4. alexatkin

alexatkin Recognised Pony

I'm pretty sure the prices automatically creep up as availability goes down. That's why I wanted to be sure I was first.

When I booked on 21st just after midnight it was £40.00 Sat, £27.00 Sun (Saver Rate).

#84 alexatkin, 4 June 2015
    Last edited: 4 June 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.