1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Buck: Legacy Card Game Discussion

Discussion in 'Games & Development' started by Urban Meadows, 18 January 2013.

1. Blaze_Midnight

Blaze_Midnight Isn't it great to be different?

No worries. Just wanted to make sure. Thanks again for bringing this game to life. It's been fun =D

Urban Meadows likes this.
  2. Crimson Blaze

Crimson Blaze New Pony

Hello there!

Now i skipped to the end here, A.) 1AM atm and B) Before forget the ideas come up with the others at BronyCon today. So if was suggested can throw a brick at me *gets armored helmeton* So first of...

Changing Race: They are all about change, able to make amazing copies and such, so that be their core mechanic.
    +1 Magic Level
    3 Combat Strenght
    Flight
    Shape Shifting ( Unique Spells + Standard Spells )

Feeding ( Magic lvl 0): Steal 3 Mana from a party member, if they lack the mana they receive the same amount of Combat Roll penalty, so if zero mana, they get -3 combat roll for that combat round.

Transformation ( Magic lvl 1 ): Turn into any other race present in your party for the duration of the dungeon, costs 3 Mana and must roll the dice for success of 3+ Also have 1 Mana burn cost per combat turn to maintain.

Mind Absorption ( Magic lvl 2 ): Copy the Cast of the Transformation target, said party member Cast cloned down, it remains until Transformation active, costs 3 Mana and roll the dice for success of 4+

Battle Beetle Form (Magic lvl 3 ): Gain +4 Combat Strength and +10 Armor for the duration of the dungeon, costs 4 Mana and must roll the dice for success of 5+ Also have 2 Mana burn cost per combat turn to maintain.

Infiltrator Cast: Any Race can be this cast but Changelings get extra perks.
    +2 Escape roll bonus
    -1 Combat roll for Dungeon Monster in Combat turn you escape from
    -1 Mana Cost for Changelings at casting and Dice Roll for success reduced by 1 ( Changelings only )

Worker Cast: Any Race can be this cast but Changelings get extra perks.
    -1 Combat Strength
    +10 Gold from casual work at merchant stage
    Limitless item hold ( Changelings only )

And another cast here~

Nobel Cast: They are rich and they are spoiled
    +2x amount Gold at Start
    Invoke Birthright, if wish can get a card ignoring the Buck and everyone else priority order, and if wish can start a Combat turn regardless Buck and everyone else order

Well this is what i got for now :p

#1262 Crimson Blaze, 29 July 2018
    Last edited: 29 July 2018
  3. Urban Meadows

Urban Meadows Games Developer

Great house rules!
    Feel free to add them to the Wiki!

https://bucklegacy.wikia.com/wiki/Fan_Rules

4. Urban Meadows

It's been an awesome couple of years, but we've almost sold out of Buck: Legacy 2nd Edition!
    We're down to less than 5% of our stock levels on pretty much all our products.
    If you were going to buy a copy, get one now before they're all gone!

https://urbanmeadowspublishing.com/

5. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

Been meaning to get the full second edition set for a long time now just not had the money, I guess I will start putting some money back each week and hope there's still a set left by the time i can afford it.

Seeing as I am not 100% sure if I'd be able to save up the full amount to buy the complete set in one go, would it be safe to say there is still plenty of all the expansion sets left?
    Thinking it might just be easier to grab the starter set first and the extras when I can spare it.
    Unless there will still be stock available in two weeks then I will defiantly be able to afford the whole lot of it.

#1265 Eiro, 10 October 2018 at 8:17am
    Last edited: 10 October 2018 at 9:47am
  6. Urban Meadows

We've actually sold out of Like Clockwork and Dark Ambition again. This time tho, they're not getting a reprint as there is less than 100 Buck: Legacy copies left in stock, which also won't get a reprint, and only about 50 copies of Golden Age, too, we've sold about.

We sell about 20 bundles (core set + all expansions) on our site per month, so we project that we'll be out of Golden Age by January and all Buck: Legacy copies by March-April.

In April, we'll be going to USA for our final Pony tour, which means all of our remaining stock will come with us.

7. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

Dang it, so no matter what it won't be possible to get the whole lot, rather a shame but it's my own fault for waiting so long.