1. Hey, Guest. You will require a character before you will be able to participate. You can apply for that by clicking here.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Everfree camping for the brave

Discussion in 'Main Roleplay' started by Mista Squishy, 31 March 2014.

1. Raiken

Raiken I am magic

Raiken coloured a little at his question

"Yeah... she does" Raiken shuffled her hooves and trailed off into a whisper "but she thinks I'm camping with my best friend in her backyard"

Then looking up with big blue eyes at Patient she added

"please please pleeeeease don't tell anyone!"

She looked around considering making a break for the comfort and protection of Timmy the wolf and spotted a big commotion happening near the meetup point,
    Why is everyone shouting so much? Raiken wondered. Some sort of camping party-thing?

Blaze_Midnight likes this.
  2. Eiro

Eiro Cutie Cuddly Wuddly Huggily Princess

hearing the voices of the other ponies returning Eiro slowly began to wake up from her nap, she let out a soft yawn before peering down at the group of the small cloud she had perched herself upon while she waited, "huh looks like there are more ponies than before" she said to herself before noticing the carefree antics of two other fillies "well those two seem to be in good spirits" she said before stretching and leaping of her cloud landing a safe distance from the rest of the group.

3. James Dark War

James Dark War Shadow Pony 34

Patient thought hard on what to do he knew he couldn't let her go without her parents knowing but he remembered so much when he was young always going off without his mother or father known where he was as he thought heavily he sigh "Okay I won't tell your mother about any of this but I think your best to stay close to Amber here she seems more responsible then me or you could stay close to me and be careful on this trip" he told her.

Aethelberdia likes this.