1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

[Comedy/Slice of Life] The 20 Percent Solution

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by Loganberry, 20 May 2012.

1. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

For those who like the more light-hearted ponyfics, here's a one-shot story I wrote a week or two ago. It's quite short (4,450 words complete) and Everyone-rated. No grimdarkness at all here:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/25669/The-20-Percent-Solution

Synopsis: Rainbow Dash is unimpressed when her nap is interrupted by Pinkie Pie -- but becomes rather more intrigued when she's told that Pinkie has cooked up Equestria's first energy drink especially for her. Pinkie seems awfully protective of her new creation, however...

All the Mane Six, plus Spike, get a little time in the sun in this one. It's not a work of sensational literary genius, and it won't have the staff of EqD banging on the door unless they've come to read the gas meter, but I enjoyed writing it and I hope those who do give it a look will enjoy reading it.