1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

News Committee News

Discussion in 'BronyScot Convention Discussion' started by SketchyPone, 10 March 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SketchyPone

SketchyPone Habitual Pony

Hello everyone!

We have been quiet the last wee while, but fear not, we’re still working away!

In particular, we have to announce that Silver Broom will no longer be a committee member for the event. He has been with BronyScot since its inception and has been a great member of the team ever since. Unfortunately he can no longer commit the time for the event and has requested to leave the team. Because of this, he will no longer be the best point of contact regarding BronyScot.

So, I would like to introduce myself and one other who will be taking his place on UKofE, moderating the BronyScot subforum and answering any queries you may have.

Firstly, myself. I go by a couple of different names online - SketchyPone or enjoypizza, but feel free to just call me Katie. I’ve been a part of BronyScot since the very beginning, mainly working behind the scenes on art and design, but in the last couple of years I have joined the committee.

And Sound Check. He has been working with the event since the first BronyScot as the Techie. Since then he been helping out with the running of the event as a committee member who ensures any Tech used runs smoothly, among other things.

We'll be adding a couple more members to the committee, so keep an eye out on here and on our social media pages for more information!

2. Sound Check

Sound Check Habitual Pony

Hey everyone.
    Just do there is no confusion, I'm the other team member who will be around to help.

HypnoHooves and ponePete like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.