1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Deck Diagnostics

Discussion in 'MLP Collectible Card Game (CCG)' started by Max Apogee, 27 January 2014.

1. Metaphor

Metaphor Metaphorical Productions

Not bad but I'd recommend a few changes. Firstly Twilight Element of Magic is a banned card so you'll have to remove it. Second I'd recommend flat out removing the following cards, they just aren't that good; both troublemakers, Spike, Tall Order, Royal Canterlot Voice (no lunas to combo it with) and watch in awe. There are some other cards in there that I'd likely remove but I know you're working with a limited card list.

If you can look to add Stand Still, Fashion Upgrade, Octavia Virtuoso, Golden Gavel, any of the white cards from Equestrian Odessey with Showy, Joe from EO. White is a lot better for preventing movement than purple.

Here's an example of a deck I'd build if I wanted to stop my opponent moving.

http://ponyhead.com/deckbuilder?v1c...2-eo183x2-ad76x2-cg62x2-eo63x3-eo76x3-cg106x2

2. Tyro The Fox

Tyro The Fox Recognised Pony

I'm popping this here. I know that no decks from here are featured but you might be interested all the same. Remember, if you'd like your deck checked over in an article, let me know!

Jonquil likes this.
  3. Jonquil

Jonquil Recognised Pony

4. Jonquil

Jonquil Recognised Pony

5. Tyro The Fox

Tyro The Fox Recognised Pony

I will get right on that!

6. Foxytail

Foxytail Pink Pegasus Huggle Gamer

Just a small thing, Rainbowshine and Twilight Sparkle: Element of Magic have been banned from tournament rules so that's something to be aware of if you intend on using this deck against others. Otherwise, a quick look shows you've got the basics down. Good amount of entry, fairly solid cards. I can see a lot of exhaustion for effects here, which makes me think Rainbowshine may have been important here. I'll suggest Lead Pony Badge (resource with blue requirement) to help make up for her loss but I'm sure you've noticed other options like Pep Talk that you're using. Otherwise a good design to start with I'd say.