1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Do you ever find ponies in chairty shops or at carboot sales?

Discussion in 'My Little Pony G1-G3 Merch' started by pinkkittywinks, 10 December 2014.

1. Ace-Pony

Ace-Pony Pony

I found a flutters plush in a charity shop a few weeks back! I didn't pick her up because I've made it a rule to only collect Pinkie (else my collection would get too huge ^^;) but it was a nice surprise to see something pony related in there! :)

fiddlepony and DerpyWhooves like this.
  2. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

Lots of pony stuff in the Barnardo's Kids shop in Stourbridge today. Styling size Pinkie, a small art set, a Dash tin, a jigsaw, G3.5 babies (not that I wanted those), G3 bubble bath bottles and a big purple fakie. No spare money for any of it though ;_;

Loganberry likes this.
  3. Loganberry

Loganberry Element of Custard

Wow... I was in that very shop about a fortnight ago and didn't find any of that! I guess they must have quite some turnover. The Dash tin is the only thing there that I'd probably have bought, though, so my brain may just not have registered the rest.

4. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

They had a little pony display on a table at the front so it was hard to miss. The bottles and fakie were on the shelves at the back. They did seem a bit pricey for a charity shop though - the big Pinkie was £6.99 (big Dashie and Twily are £7.99 new in Home Bargains) and the tin was £1.99 (which I think was its price in HB a while back too). Not that I'd grudge Barnardo's the money, but those prices might put a lot of people off.

Loganberry likes this.