1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Video Dodj's pony vids are a thing now.

Discussion in 'Flash and Video' started by Dodj, 23 May 2017.

1. Dodj

Dodj Accidental shapeshifter.

So I've started turning my hand to videos now, YAY!

I'm doing Episode Reactions/first impressions and I've literally just started doing fanfic readings (first one is actually scheduled for tomorrow).

I started at episode three of season seven; "A Flurry of Emotions". It's pretty obvious that it's my first one and I'm not quite out of my shell yet... this was also recorded relatively late at night so it could actually happen.

Then came ep. 4; "Rock solid friendship". Getting a little more comfortable with this one.

And then ep. 5; "Fluttershy Leans in" and ep. 6; "Forever Filly". Really starting to come out of my shell with these ones and get properly into the whole thing.

For what it's worth, Hasbro are already aware I'm doing this and have made the relevant copyright claims. No takedowns yet, though, so either they're ok with it or they just don't see me as a threat... which, of course, I'm obviously not.

Also, I'm pretty certain I kept these family friendly but if I'm outside of the code of conduct here I'll take my punishment and make sure it never happens again... ... ... man, I really need to grow some confidence, don't I?

2. Dodj

Dodj Accidental shapeshifter.

Couple more videos up for y'all.

First there's my blind reaction to S7 E7 - "Parental Glidance."

I particularly love this episode and, not to toot my own horn too loudly, I'm quite proud of this reaction video too... though I did forget to increase the recording volume so you may need to turn the volume up a little more than usual. Don't worry, it's not a screamer; there's no horrid surprise at the end except for my own ugly mug :)

Then there's S7 E8 - "Hard to Say Anything."

This episode didn't have the substance of Parental Glidance but it was nice to have a return to heart-melty rather than heart-breaky.
    Please be warned that this is another one I messed up the audio of. I recorded through the wrong mic, had to resort to the backup recording and ended up peaking all over the place.