1. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Dragon Fics

Discussion in 'Fanfics & Writing' started by GeodesicDragon, 31 December 2016.

1. GeodesicDragon

GeodesicDragon Prince Brublood

I'm totally not stealing an idea from another author (*cough*Loganberry*cough*) and creating my own thread for showcasing the horse words I pump out on an occasional basis.

Oh, wait, yes I am. Go figure.

Anyhoo, this is a list of my stories on Fimfiction; links to two more can be found on my userpage, having been rejected from Fimfiction for various reasons. I write a lot of one-shots, but I am probably more well-known for a series of self-insert (romantic twaddle) stories I wrote, which became known as the 'Geoverse.' (See what I did there?)

The first story of that series can be found here, if you want to check it out. Everything from Part Three onwards is in desperate need of a rewrite, so I apologise in advance for plot holes and bad grammar.

If that's not your thing, then might I suggest some of my one-shots or other stories? There's plenty to choose from, so take your pick. Constructive feedback is always welcome as well.

I'll post here with details of anything new that I happen to be working on.

Thanks for reading. Stay awesome.

Loganberry likes this.
  2. GeodesicDragon

Whoops, I forgot I made this thread. :oops:

I'd better rectify this mistake by telling you what I'm doing.

I'm currently working on a Second Person HumanxCelestia fic for Valentine's/Hearts and Hooves Day.

3. GeodesicDragon

4. GeodesicDragon