1. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Edinburgh Christmas Market and Ice Skating

Discussion in 'Confirmed Event Discussion' started by Silver Broom, 8 December 2012.

1. Katcher Akuro

Katcher Akuro New Pony

Ooooh! These would look lovely on my school blazer :D

2. Star-Blast

Star-Blast New Pony

I'l see you all tommorrow! I will have a light pink horn, if I can get it fixed, so watch out for me!

Katcher Akuro likes this.
  3. Katcher Akuro

Katcher Akuro New Pony

Because I lack spacial awareness use your unicorn powers to make a massive (Skyscraper sized) Neon sign saying "here" XD

4. PineappleKAKE

Ugh. My parents have decided that they're going to drag me around today, so I'm no longer free to go to the meet up.
    I'll probably be in town though. I'll see you, you just won't see me. Mwahahahaha

Maybe next time? ^^;;

5. xShadzx

xShadzx New Pony

Hello! Anyone who was there, I was Katie. Or if you were at Starbucks with us, the girl at the end of the table with the chocolate muffin complaining about the guys at the other end playing MtG :p

6. PineappleKAKE

Sorry I couldn't go today. Turned out we went everywhere but into town.
    Was it fun? Stupid question, of course it was. xP

Anyone free tomorrow? I need to head to Ocean Terminal for a few errands, anyone wanna meet up? ^^;;

7. Hype

Hype [insert witty title here]

Hi Katie. We welcome newbies. See you at the next meet, hopefully. I wasn't there today.

This happens every meet. I motioned to have it banned from meets, tbh. :D
    They ended up convincing me to start playing it as well though. Ugh. I've become one of them. :p

8. Star-Blast

Star-Blast New Pony

Who could you possibly be? I don't think we have ever met :p

I would love to have a mini meetup in Ocean Terminal, as I live so close! Though due to family buzzing around I'd have to wait till next year xD

9. Silver Broom

Silver Broom Tireless Traveller

Given that this is very short notice I didn't think it worth making a new thread for this (and writing here gives an Alert to those following this thread).
    There will be another meet-up in Edinburgh this Friday (4 January). I won't be there at the start though, probably just after I finish work…

Copy-paste from the Facebook event created about 2 hours ago:

Friday the 4th, at 11am. We will be having a muffin eating meetup! Meet us at the giraffe statues outside the omni center and we'll all walk down to the "Nom de Plume". As it's not very busy we plan to pitch our imaginary tents and stay there most of the day, so bring any games, laptops and the likes! Cya all there!

11am we meet at the Omni Centre
    Then we walk to forbidden planet, where they have the latest issue of the MLP comic and new blindbags! Prime for the buying.
    After we have all our new ponies, we'll head to sainsburies: Those who want to can join in a quick muffin eating contest in the park( 8 muffins, how fast can you eat them?)
    When the unlucky among us have eaten too much, we'll walk to a proper cafe called "Nom de Plume" (Or maybe Beanscene, will keep you up to date!) and settle down for lunch!
    From there we will chat, play games and gloat if we won the contest! Maybe eat some better muffins!