1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Equestria Girls Chibi figures

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Wonderbolt, 17 November 2015.

1. DerpyWhooves

DerpyWhooves Rainbow Worrier

Yeah. While I think they're cute, I won't be in any hurry to get most of them. Except maybe Fluttershy :3 I've always thought the stage outfits were a bit naff. They were designed to appeal to children, of course. I will get the Dazzlings though, even if there's only Adagio for now.

Why do they have the Dazzlings as ponies on the doll packaging though? They've done this with Adagio here and previously on the boxes for the regular EqG dolls. They're sirens, surely?

Cendaquenta likes this.
  2. Irregular Apocalypse

Irregular Apocalypse Follo teh oranj hoers ...

Want the Photo Finish figure too .... for ze magics!

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  3. Cendaquenta

I think the show staff have stated beforehand that there's very little communication between them and the toy production side, so the packaging designer might not even know about the whole siren thing. Alternatively, it could be that their siren forms are deemed "too scary" to put on toy boxes or something. :rolleyes:

Ed.: Unrelated but forgot to mention: I'm really happy the figures have stands now. Will need to try to find some spare stands off Ebay or somewhere to use with Pinkie and Sunset.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  4. Stormblaze

Stormblaze Purple song pone

just got myself a Sunset last night, still on the prowl for Flash and Vinyl Scratch. I also need to replace Dashie and AJ, but the new ones are coming out, would be cool to have the Rainbow Rocks set ones. Also DAZZLINGS AT LAST?! i need all three of them.

am i too hopeful in wanting a Friendship through the ages set to be released? Id really love a Punky Dash!

Bronydiferous and DerpyWhooves like this.
  5. Bronydiferous

Bronydiferous 'Diferous

I'd probably be willing to pay double for this set if they had to release it! They're my favourite Equestria Girls Dolls I own.

I still need to complete my Chibi collection. Want the rest of the original main six (Pinkie and Applejack), Flash, Photo Finish and Sonata now. And of course Principal Celestia.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  6. DerpyWhooves

One of my local Home Bargains stores (Brierley Hill) had the dance playsets in for £9.99 :D I've been assembling mine, with 'help' from Mr Kitty:

CanterlotPlaysetSmallKitty.jpg

CanterlotPlaysetTwily500px.jpg

EqGTwilightDanceSquare500px.jpg

Snowyshy and Somerset Cider like this.
  7. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

My local Home Bargains had that playset for £9.99 as well. I wasn't able to pick it up today but they had about five so hopefully one will still be there tomorrow.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  8. DerpyWhooves

I got the Fluttershy Cafeteria Set from Tesco for £9.49 today :D Stourbridge only had one, but no doubt other stores will have them in.

Bexa164 likes this.
  9. DerpyWhooves

Look what The Entertainer have on their website!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

They also have AJ, Twilight, Pinkie and Rarity in their stage outfits. There was the Fluttershy Cafeteria Set in the Merry Hill store too.

Bexa164 and Cendaquenta like this.
  10. Irregular Apocalypse

.... and I'm off to Leeds on Saturday.

Leeds have a branch of The Entertainer ....

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  11. DerpyWhooves

I've only seen the Rainbow Rocks ones online, so idk if you'll find them in store. Maybe if it's a big branch. Good luck :)

12. Golden Star

You can check to see if items are available in your local store, though when I checked the result I got for all the figures was "Ready in 3 days". I assume it means that stock will be available in stores three days from now but I don't know. There's an Entertainer branch in Plymouth (which I didn't know about), so I may head over there soon and see if they have any of them.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  13. DerpyWhooves

Ooh, thanks, hadn't noticed that. It seems to be if you choose Click & Collect the toy will get to the store in three days, rather than being when they'll be on the shop's shelves. Though an assistant at Merry Hill said their stockroom was bare, so maybe that's a sign they're getting new stock in soon? If they're on the website they're surely only a matter of weeks from the stores though, like when Smyths had the first wave.

14. Bexa164

Bexa164 Sand Guardian and Team Rocket member. They/them

The minis accessories packs are only £4.74 in Tesco currently! I got the Twilight with Spike one, but they also had Rainbow Dash

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  15. Golden Star

16. DerpyWhooves

17. Irregular Apocalypse

18. Cendaquenta

They are really nice, definitely need the Derpy.
    Is there a Lyra mini yet? I'm surprised they seem to have made Bon-Bon first.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  19. Irregular Apocalypse

Nope.
    I am somewhat peeved by this, even if Bonbon looks rather nice.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  20. DerpyWhooves