1. Found a G1/G2/G3 Merch discussion in this area? Let us know so we can move it to the right forum - "Report" the thread to flag it to a member of staff.
  2. Due to spambots misusing the Conversation system, some emails from us may get marked as "spam". Please check your spam or junk folders and don't forget to mark them as "Not Spam". Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Sign-Up →Hey there! Welcome to UK of Equestria!
    Getting involved is easy and free! Hit the sign-up button and fill in a quick form to get active on the site.

Equestria Girls Chibi figures

Discussion in 'Friendship is Magic - Merch & Toys' started by Wonderbolt, 17 November 2015.

1. Cendaquenta

Oh, that is a really cute set. I shouldn't be buying more pony stuff but I rather want it.

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  2. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

The Movie Theatre and Sunset Sushi sets are now available from Smyths in stores and online. And until Tuesday if you spend £25 or more (which either one will exceed on its own), you can get a fiver off if you use this voucher: https://www.smythstoys.com/uk/en-gb/voucher-web

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  3. Golden Star

Golden Star Formerly ChrisDilke

Used my voucher to get Sunset Sushi and it arrived this morning. It's bigger than I was expecting but still really cool.
    SAM_0777.JPG

DerpyWhooves likes this.
  4. GatewaytoGlimmer

GatewaytoGlimmer Happy Happy Joy Joy!

Managed to get the switch n' mix fashions of Twilight yesterday. She's adorable! I hope to get Rarity soon at some point.